R&B Retreats_Whitefish Lodge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF FIRST TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE SITE

Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, how long you've been fishing, what your interests are etc.....and you will be given posting permission in all other forums. Failing to do so and you will only be able to read.
Forum rules
This forum is designed to accomplish 2 things: 1) Get to know you 2) SPAM Prevention
Whitefish_Gracefield
Participant
Participant

R&B Retreats_Whitefish Lodge

Post by Whitefish_Gracefield »

Hello, just found this site from searching "Whitefish Lodge, Gracefield Quebec". I saw some old posts from back in the day from people who had visiting the old Whitefish Lodge Outfitter and stayed at Charlie's cabins. Charlie and his gang are legends. Anyways was hoping to reconnect with those old clients because since the pandemic Charlie stopped operating. My wife and I bought a few of the cabins and renovated them to modern standards. So if there's anyone out there looking to return to the legendary Whitefish Lodge for some awesome fishing reach out to me as we would be glad to host you. We have a website, www.rbrtreats.com. Charlie is still there but operating at a limited capacity.