UNBELIEVABLE FISHING ON THE MOOSE TODAY!!! (pics) Report

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

With the short growing season there, anything home grown packs a bigger punch. :lol:
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

Now, that is a MANLY MAN's report. The gospel man! I was hanging on and believing every word of it, like the good lord himself burned it into the stones on the mountain side.
Well done Bunk.
Enough pike fishin' I headed home for a 6 pack, some sex with Bren and a nap.
Man, that Brenda is a lucky gal!!!

BTW, I meant to ask, when did you get muscles?

M.T. Livewell
Gravelguy4
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gravelguy4 »

Good job bunk,

Way to keep the rock star image up, a change of outfits for every pic.
must have a fashion deal. let me know where i can pick up the "air bunk" wading boots. :lol:

Keith
Mike Lennox
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mike Lennox »

aight, I know what your secret is moose. Not drugs, not "towels"........................................DYNAMITE!
Man, that Brenda is a lucky gal!!!-Great post MT!! :lol:
Brenda is probably the name of his "lucky towel"
haha great post bunk,
mike
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Capn' RJ you got a pm.

Well F-H bretheren. Yesterdays excursions sure nailed me some trophy points for the derby. Now I don't want any you jealous non-believers out there to give me fleck about my catches once I go and submit them.

You wanna know about the walleye just ask the guy who bought it down at the dock. :idea:

You wanna know about the pike.... well.... no one saw it but I've caught many into the 80" range up here so you'll just have to take my word.

The speckle lastly... you could either ask the woodland nymphs who probably saw it all or, after reformatting my brain with a good nights sleep remembered I had this pic stored in there...

So here it, take a gander....

Is that legitimate enough for yas all or should I draw up the leviathan from a few different angles. And, please note the kiwi hair just above the 30" on RJ's super ruler. (thanks RJ for dropping that off personally, you're the best Capn' a guy could ask for it, I mean it, love ya brother. NOT THAT KIND OF LOVE SICKO's)

To answer some questions...

Carlco... it ain't priceless, the guy at the dock paid only 7 cents and inch for my walleye.

Markus, yer right, short grow fer sure, so I start 'em up young in the closet in January and make a little army to set under the sun late May. No jigs you can't have none, git yer own.

Jug head.... you laughing at me too :x :x

bts, you'll keep the locales to yerself if you know what's good for ya! :x

Wally, the shad raps you sent ain't in yet, that's why the eye was only 48.5"

B to the owZog, made a typo I think on that last word, at least you better have or else :x

BBR, yer trout was a figment. I never saw no pics, so it didn't happen. Get off my case Magnum PI (Pee in my Eye)

Chris... this is Canada, quit speaking gaylick. I know what yer "talent" is, mines blue today, probably yella tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Makrus, Murkas... whatever yer name is, look out, #1 in the derby here I come.
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

MT I get the muscles from beating fish, Bren and guys like you OK. Smart guy. :x

GG4. You want the clothes... gotta learn to fish. Sponsors don't just give out pink striped Shimano shirts to nobodys.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

You've got a good imagination Bunk.

The more I read your posts the more I think of jumping on the P. B.
Express next summer when I go up to S.R.F.

Got to see those wally's .

And like Henry and Italo would say "great colors" on those fish.

Get the glove!!!!!
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

[quote="Moosebunk"]

B to the owZog, made a typo I think on that last word, at least you better have or else :x
Thats a typo dude! Honestly!! :P :)
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"
crash
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by crash »

Great adventure Moose. But I am disappointed :( no pics of the Beluga or seals> I look forward to your wildlife shoots.
Great pics you posted 8)
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

Come on Bunk check it out, took me a while to find it but totally stolen material...

http://fish-hawk.net/hawktalk/viewtopic ... highlight=
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Big Bass Rich wrote:Come on Bunk check it out, took me a while to find it but totally stolen material...
So B.B.Dragnet recruits the help of Shaft, Sherlock Holmes and BA Barracus and goes on a mission to find the "Tale of the Missing Trout Post."

After needless and pain-staking flipping of each page back to the "Dawn of Fish-Hawk," the super investigator falls asleep. When he awakens at his junkfood cluttered desk in his pool of drool he finds BA sitting at the helm in a Fish-Hawk trance like so many strong men before him. BA has found a little magnifying glass icon just below the "Open Gallery Window," B.B. Dragnet springs to life, down's 3 quick Pepsi's in an instant, pushes BA aside and types in "My Biggest Trout Ever" by author BBR. In a flash there is a freakshow standing on screen before his eyes, "Dang Nabbit! Gifff goodily gig snigle snap, there's that same troot the Bunkster just nailed up on one of his local cricks."

Case closed. B.B.Dragnet sits back with Shelock and BA and they all take turns at Sherlock's big pipe, smiling and giddy they reflect in the smoke.

The End.

Like the BBR. :wink: Your troot does look alot like mine. Thanks for practicing C&R. :D
Misses Livewell
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Misses Livewell »

Bunk... what to say.... YOU ROCK! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said it before, and I'll say it again, PUBLISH THIS STUFF!! You have a talent for bringing a page to life!!

On a side note...... you're lookin vera sexy in those "photos". :wink:

D
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

re

Post by BBRich »

LMAO Bunk...

Touche :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by saskie »

Are you sure you didn't stop at that <ahem> weedbed on your way out the first time? :lol:
There are few problems in life which can not be solved with a well-placed, high-explosive projectile.
Steve G
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Steve G »

Moose

This is the 3 or 4th time I've been back to look at those mamoth fish... I am so jealous.

I'm on my way, should be in Timmins/Cochrane by 2am, then jumping on 1st train available. Can you pick me up at the station, or should I go straight to the hospital?

Thanks bud,

If anyone is interested in sharing the gas on the trip from S/W Ont, should be less than $200.00, send me a PM. :wink: