Sent to Canadian Sportfishing

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
scttsmpsn
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Sent to Canadian Sportfishing

Post by scttsmpsn »

I just sent this off and am quite unimpressed...

I was just watching Italo pretty much kill a huge pickerel by yapping about his motor prolonging the fight then keeping it out of the water WAY to long. What is wrong with him? He put the fish back in the water and it floated upside down, then he pulls it back out to show the color and it slowly makes it's way down to the bottom I am sure to only die later that day. This isn't the first time I have seen him do this.

Unimpressed,

Scott

Cheers,

Scott
FromTheNorth
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by FromTheNorth »

Hey scttsmpsn,

I'm not really that surprised... Do you remember about 7-8 years ago. Italo and Henry where charges with like 13 counts of illegal angling. Ranging from fishing OOS to fishing on a sanctuary. Using live bait when not permitted, even bringing live fish from one lake to another, hooking it on their rods and catch it again. Just so they could guarantee a good fish per show.

Italo was in Sault Ste. Marie in 1998 for our anual Salmon derby. His local fishing guest was a guy that ran our best bait shop.(The resident expert so to speak) Durring the derby, when the local hooked into a big fish, Italo would pay him to hand over his rod so that they could film him pulling in a big one. Italo didn't catch a damn thing all weekend.

Just like multiple drunk driving offences, they should revoke his licence permanetly.

FromTheNorth
muskiesRus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by muskiesRus »

I cancelled my subscription to "Outdoor Canada"
magazine because of their "forgive and forget"
story about Italo. He's a definite loser!
ganman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ganman »

Oh... but he found Jesus.
muskiesRus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by muskiesRus »

I don't think even Jesus would fish with him.
muskiesRus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by muskiesRus »

Check out the Lake Simcoe Muskie Lottery
post. One of the prizes is a fishing trip with
Italo.Honest!Honest!Honest! Do you believe it????
ganman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ganman »

Yea Italo is.........BUT that #$#@$#@ HENRY is in league all his own when it comes to being a schmuk.
BLR
Participant
Participant

Post by BLR »

I bought a ticket for the muskies on the condition that if I won a trip with Italo, I could trade it in for five bucks cash.
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

BLR wrote:I bought a ticket for the muskies on the condition that if I won a trip with Italo, I could trade it in for five bucks cash.
Hahaha
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

At least there is no more GET THE GLOVE!!!!!!!!

Beautiful colors.

On Friday night I went to WalMart and for some unknown reason I went to the fishing department. And the whole time I was there all I could hear was Italo in the background talking about the XRAP. I already know that the XRAP is a good twitch bait but please Italo shut the $%#$@ up and call Henry to see if he gives a crap about the XRAP.
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Maybe I am too easy about forgiving and forgetting.

I was crushed when I read about what was going on - and mad. I felt duped. Like I said to Kpin when we were fishing on Saturday... I used to run out and buy whatever they were using to catch fish in their show.

Finding Jesus? That's fine. Good for him. I hope he keeps his religious beliefs a personal thing. I hope "getting religion" is not being used to make people think he's a "changed man".

I don't believe that having religion necessarily has much to do with having morals and the way in which anyone conducts themselves.

Please don't anyone put me underneath their morality microscopes - I wouldn't pass the test.

And I hope we can all get a little forgiveness when we need it and have earned it.

Somehow, someone's comment about the way Italo handled a fish in his show has turned into Henry and Italo bashing. Let's move on.
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"