Hello

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Mr. T.
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Hello

Post by Mr. T. »

Hello all,

Decided to register after a couple months of lurking. Originally going to register after this winter but had some suggestions for Bobber and the spamming problem.

Was reintroduced back to fishing back in September when my friend brought me to his parents cottage on Lake St. Francis on the Quebec side. Since then I've been reading up on fishing especially with respect to equipment, lures and shore fishing around Ottawa. I have found this site very informative and helpful and the community is friendly. I'm currently building up my tackle box. I was also going to wait till after winter to buy my first rod and reel but a visit to a local bait shop changed that.

I don't have much to contribute yet, just a lot of questions. Look forward to learning new things and picking up tips and lcoations. And obviously meeting new people.

Thanks.

Mr. T.

PS: Mr. T. is what people call me at work because my last name begins with a T. They call me other things also but it's best I not repeat them here.
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by matcole »

WELCOME!!! :D
Jackel
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Jackel »

Hey Mr.T

Welcome to the site.

Jackel 8)
Pickerel Paul
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Pickerel Paul »

Welcome aboard, and have fun learning all about Fishing with the guys and gals on this board! Wether you are shore fishing, or fish the open waters, there are many here that do both.
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Welcome to the site Mr.T, I was a little worried your explanation of the name was going to be because you had a mohawk and you were covered in a hundred pounds of gold chains. :lol: Not that there is anything wrong with that. Anyway you will learn alot from this forum and there are alot of good guy s and gals here always willing to give advice if they have it. Anyway if they dont welcome you than I have 4 words for them " I PITY THE FOOL!" Im sorry that was really lame but I just couldnt help myself, wont ever happen again. :lol:

Badger Shark :wink: