Carp Outdoor Show

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Superdad
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Carp Outdoor Show

Post by Superdad »

Laker John and my wife and I visited the Carp show on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Nice to meet Fish-Hawk / PaddleTail and talk to Eye-Tracker and see Red Swan Tackle there.

Got some deals on Ropes and some discontinued lures.

A good bet we'll be back.

Tight Lines to all

David aka Superdad
OBD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by OBD »

I went there today and bought some nice sunglasses from Ed. Thanks again Ed!! Great show all in all :wink: Lots of hunting stuff :shock:
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

overall, great show as always :D , picked up a few plastic's, walleye seminar was good, Musky I thought was great :!: , even took in the turkey seminar, was amazing, even though I've only held a gun in my hand 3 times in my life :roll:

Not sure, but did I miss something ..... I really wanted to talk to an evinrude dealer ........ E-Tec fantasy, only saw Mercs, Honda and Yamaha .... four boat dealers ....... think there should have been more :roll:

Maybe next year open another building for boat dealers and the hunters
:?

Bear
Joey Rat
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Carp show

Post by Joey Rat »

Yep another good show. Didn't buy much as my better half was peering over my shoulder most of the time :) but hey she actually came to a fishing show so I'll consider that a positive.

Picked up some standout hooks from Paddletails, for drop shoting (want to give that a try this year), some Senkos and a Yozuri crank bait. Oh yeah, the bride bought me a nifty little Bass pin to put on my favourite fishing hat.

Nice to meet Bobber and chat for a couple of minutes. Sounds like he really enjoyed fishing with his dad in Florida. That's is not available to me, so good on you lad and enjoy it while you can.
Haybay Larry
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

carp show

Post by Haybay Larry »

There is talk of adding a much larger building next to the main arena. It's just in the talking stage but would make a great improement...Larry
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Todd B. »

Hmmmm....I thought the Fall show was for the Hunters?

As for a larger building, there are also rumors that a large chunk of the fairgrounds will be lost to development as the town does not actually own most of the property.