Centennial Lake Question

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Rich
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Centennial Lake Question

Post by Rich »

Hi,
Checked the fishin pages but nothin came up about Centennial Lake or maybe I'm just blind. But anyways, anyone know of any boat rentals around Centennial Lake?
Thanks!
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

What's the bite like up there?...a buddy of mine at work was planning a trip to that lake in the next few weeks...any help would be great!

RJ
LORENZO
Participant
Participant

Post by LORENZO »

HI RJ.
I have been at Centennial lake many times, what a lake, my brother and I have caught the best tasting walleye there, I know of several good places there, takes to long to type them up, If you wish you can call me and I will be glad to tell you all the spots 591-3972, by the way you and I have a mutual friend, his name is GORDIE, he knows me, seen him today. Just say that you were talking to LORENZO.
Last edited by LORENZO on Thu May 20, 2004 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rich
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Rich »

Water is lower than usual right now. Walleyes are biting and shallow. Now must continue to find a boat to rent on there so I can catch some!
Walker
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Walker »

Black Donald Campground on Black Donald Lake ,which is connected to Centennial rents boats. Also a good place to camp.
I have stayed there on and off since it first opened when I was a teenager.