Angler Appreciation Event at Bay Marine in Trenton Nov 10

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Chris Gatley
Participant
Participant

Angler Appreciation Event at Bay Marine in Trenton Nov 10

Post by Chris Gatley »

Hello-

Starting at 7pm, Bay Marine in Trenton, Ontario will have a special fishing guest as well as area fishing guides for you to ask questions and bounce ideas off of. Plus, I will be bringing working chart plotter displays and charts from Navionics for you to trial on the spot. Everyone will have complete access to ask questions and run ideas past some of the best in the area.

Why am I telling you this? My travels through Canada tell me that much of our product such as the Fish'N Chip with 1' contours including the Bay of Quinte are little known. Here is a chance to not only trial our product but to meet all sorts of great people at the same time.

What's more: The Navionics Trade In Program goes away for good on December 31st. If you are looking to upgrade from your old chart, now is the time to save. Plus, those that purchase new charts after November 1, 2010 will have purchased a chart that is fully updateable starting in January. In January, Navionics will launch the Freshest Data Guarantee Program, allowwing every Navionics customer that purchased a product after November 1st, 2010 to access the Navionics website and update their own chart as much as they wish for one year. This is the best way to save money on your new Navionics Charts.

It will be a great night with some major players from the Canadian fishing industry. Hopefully we will see you there.

Chris Gatley