Father/Son Moments.......

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Father/Son Moments.......

Post by RJ »

While our guiding season has been busy with some great fishing a pattern had developed. Sitting down this past week to reflect a bit this pattern came to me...

Having a Father/Son combination aboard the Lund this summer has produced some memories for both themselves and myself. Having spent a bunch of time in the boat with my own Dad over the years I know how much these moments are cherished years later. The thrill of being a small part of those moments is what I will take from the 2016 season without a doubt.

The highlights:

As busy as my last 90 days have been I booked off a couple days to take my bro and RJ Sr down to Lake Ontario to chase Salmon. Great couple days kicking back and catching some Kings.

Take your Pops fishin' boys! You'll never regret it, only that you didn't enough.

RJ
CBB
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Father/Son Moments.......

Post by CBB »

Great pics RJ and every Dad or Son needs to get out as often as they can fit in as life passes real fast. My Dad passed 3 yrs ago and I have his favorite rod in the boat to keep him onboard as we fish today, Grand Daughter will use it and tell me Grandpa is helping me catch fish as that is what she always called him.
baz fish
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by baz fish »

Great pics RJ and father and son fishing outing is always fun.
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

Looks like a great season so far!
barney
Participant
Participant

Post by barney »

Nice pics RJ. Those memories are for life.
By the way I check your site daily even from Ft. McMurray.
Jeff
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

CBB wrote:Great pics RJ and every Dad or Son needs to get out as often as they can fit in as life passes real fast. My Dad passed 3 yrs ago and I have his favorite rod in the boat to keep him onboard as we fish today, Grand Daughter will use it and tell me Grandpa is helping me catch fish as that is what she always called him.
That's a cool story.

RJ
Yorktown
Participant
Participant

Post by Yorktown »

Great Pics, certainly a busy season for you RJ. I went out with my old man last weekend to wrangle some Smallies. Worth every fighting moment...we've had great luck with Cotton Ordell White Big O, this year and in many years passed. Give it a crack next time, you might like it.

Dustin
Lvace
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Lvace »

Time on the water is all about having fun with friends and family and make memories that will last a lifetime and beyond! Great report!
johan
Participant
Participant

Post by johan »

wow....