Adams Outfitting

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Adams Outfitting

Post by smitty55 »

I figure plenty of members here are likely aware or familiar with Adam Pugh on White Lake. His family bought the old Cedar Cove resort like 13 years ago, or around there. He built his business up well as a fishing and hunting outfitter out of 3 mile bay.
So now Adam is married and they have a young lass, so they've made the huge decision to live the dream and they have purchased Loon Lodge on Lake Temagami, it's a small island kind of attached to the mainland at the end of the access road. The old owners have owned it for a long time, it's a full service lodge that includes restaurant and water taxi service. He's already posted a pic of the MNR float plane tied up at the dock. Plus it's full bore ice fishing too, so this is basically a permanent residence for his family now. I wish him all the best, wouldn't surprise me if he gets into hunting as well once he settles in.
https://www.facebook.com/adamsoutfitting/
Smitty

Straight shooter