Gatineau Area Trout Hunt with even more pictures now!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

:lol: Get use to it..tis all another day on Fish-Hawk..

TMH...you would love to know. You must have read that in a diff. way :roll:
FishingIsHealing
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by FishingIsHealing »

Dunno, was underr the impression people were ragging on me for putting up pictures of the place........plus i got a few pm'ssaying not to say anything...like i didn't already know it or something.......

just a misunderstanding i guess..............

Sorry for my pee pee mood..............

Good fishin!

---Tom---
tugisthedrug
Participant
Participant

Re: Gatineau Area Trout Hunt with even more pictures now!

Post by tugisthedrug »

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pics you posted. Stumbled across this creek today (trout Nirvana)!!! No luck today!
ODAM
Participant
Participant

Post by ODAM »

Hey I will happily trade and take you to find walleye on the Ottawa river for help locating some bookies. My grandparents have a place in the Gatineau and I have spent a great deal of energy searching for elusive brookies. I’ll advise that stag creek carries giant sturgeon bellow the dam in low. But any Brook trout have eluded me...

Six 4 7 233 six nine 32

I’m happy to have anyone socially distanced anyone join a fishing adventure. I can happily trade walleye hotspots for Brooke trout locations. I grew up in NY state where Brook trout were v plentiful and I dream of hitting small rivers with a fly rod again.

If you have Brook trout tips and desire walleye/pike/musky spots feel free to reach out for a trade

Live free or die

NY folk like to be honest and dislike passive aggressive Ottawa/Canadian stuff, keep in mind we are not soft spoken and are honest. Cityiot Canadians should take note...
PerchSlayer123
Participant
Participant

Post by PerchSlayer123 »

Am I the only one that can’t see the pics?
Last edited by PerchSlayer123 on Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and he’ll go broke.
threeparrots
Participant
Participant

Post by threeparrots »

I'm always interested in some trout streams near Ottawa.. if anyone wants to head out once the weather warms up let me know! I've recently added a 3wt to my arsenal!