FINALLY, we are back.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
DV_8
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DV_8 »

Great job guys! For a minute there at first, I thought it was my computer that had been hacked. But then when I was able to access everything in Fish-hawk except the Hawk Talk, I realized it was the site. Those darn hackers. I'd like to take those guys shark fishing...if you know what I mean :wink: Great to see it working again! :D
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Yeah those hackers,because of them I now have to agree with all of my family I am addicted to HAWKTALK IN THE BADDEST WAY i got the shakes when i couldn't get in.sign off sign back in tried again still nothing OH NO !!! walked away caught my breath came back tried again nadah

So thanks Bobber FishHawk

I needed my fix
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Lucky for me, I've been really busy between my little guy turning 4 and Easter plans. So I didn't get my usual withdrawal pangs -- however, it was a disconcerting moment when the hacker's note popped up in my face.

Great job, Bobber, and those who assisted. Thx for the hard work, which I'm sure you didn't need added to a holiday wknd.

Hackers like to see us all get in a huff -- makes them feel their job's well done. Basically, they're pathetic dweebs with no real life.

Rock on FishHawk.Net!

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
U.L.
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by U.L. »

Thanks guys for your time and effort. I appreciate it. Take care and enjoy the left over Turkey.

Cheers UL