Possible New Forum

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Rideau_Lungehunter
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Possible New Forum

Post by Rideau_Lungehunter »

I know it's a lot of work for the guys running the board, but what does the Fish-Hawk community think of asking for a Muskie Fishing Forum?

I know that I would love one just on Musikie because I fish for them 90% of the time. And as anyone who hunts these things knows, you can never get too much info.

So lets have a poll ...
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Rideau_Lungehunter wrote:
know it's a lot of work for the guys running the board, but what does the Fish-Hawk community think of asking for a Muskie Fishing Forum?
Honestly I realy think we have to many forums now, did'nt Know that Johns wife had a baby...until it was going into grade 4 :roll: :wink: because it was in the non fishing forum.I realy liked the site when we had two forums, Great lakes and Fish Talk, i think if you ask a question in the fish talk forum..it will get answered. Plus if we have one for Muskie, then the Bass guys will want one..., the carp guys will want one ...then the Gar guys will want one, well that would be RJ and Muskiemagnet :wink: , where will it end and there is a forum for fishing tips, maybe we could utlize that forum better...my 2 cent worth

Good to here from you again Rideau_Lungehunter it has been awhile :D :D
Fishing Freak
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Fishing Freak »

I agree with Big-O.

We do need to get the tips section going.

Tips like

Proper C&R of different species.
Proper Handling of different species.
Lure types and colours for dirty/stained water.
Lure types and colour for clear water.

Stuff like this would be a huge asset to the F-H home, and it would help all up and coming anglers. It would also help some of us who grew up not knowing any better.
Steve G
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Steve G »

big-o wrote: Good to here from you again Rideau_Lungehunter it has been awhile :D :D
Big O, are you referring to Rideau's snoring from Pinecrest in 2003??? I still remember getting up and sleeping in the truck!! :lol: :lol: And yes Rideau, you did warn me. :twisted:

It is good to see you posting instead of lurking. :wink:
SkeeterJohn
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SkeeterJohn »

Fishing Freak wrote:We do need to get the tips section going.
Exactly.. a lot of great content is lost forever simply because another 50, 100, 150 posts are added. It would be nice to try to save some of those great comments and views for future reading. I'm sure many would love to point new people to those controvercial topics than have to live through them yet again :lol: :lol: