Fishing Otter Lake this Saturday <EARLY morning and all d

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Kalli2004
Participant
Participant

Fishing Otter Lake this Saturday <EARLY morning and all d

Post by Kalli2004 »

Hi there...

Anyone here familiar with Otter Lake that can give me and my husband a few pointers on where to go to find some nice bass? We are going to Otter Lake this coming saturday, heading to be on the water at around 4am, so we hit day break. We've been having luck with wave worms, rigged wacky style on sydenham lake. As well as today we had some luck with them on Knowlton lake.. So we're thinking we'll go back to where we enjoy ice fishing and see what Bass lurk there.

Any good pointers? Or good tips on baits to use? We stick mainly to soft bait. But any tips greatly appreciated.
'

Saw all the boats going out for the twilight derby on sydenham on wednesday, looked like a good crowd, live just up the road from the launch. Unfortunately hubby had plans or we might have joined the crowd.

Anyhow it's good to be back. .Finally remembered my password LOL LOL

Thanks in advance for any help on Otter ;)
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Find any deep edge.....Flip Senko or Wave worm....And hold on.... :lol: :lol:

I'd saty away from the shallow areas.....way too clear.....

The lake doesnt have a large population of largemouth.....though one giant one... :wink: ....great smallies though!

Let us know how you did

RJ