Little Lake, July 25

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Curtis
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Little Lake, July 25

Post by Curtis »

I fished today with Garry on little lake in hopes of tagging some better fish for the club. We started by fishing a deep weed-line for smallies but cam up short with only small hits from little Rockies on out tubes and senkos. We then hit the docks were i was hoping to get a musky but nothing showed itself except a good follow from a smallie on a manta ::) We than trolled around for about and hour, he fished rapalas i used a Sledge but again nothing.

So by now we were getting frustrated because by now we should have already filled the boat with dinks at least. But we were yet to even get a rock bass in the boat. I directed him to a spot on the lake i had not even fish yet and sure enough it payed off. Here are the two biggest fish of the day. Small even for this lake, but reasonable to say the most.

Here are the fish both taken well pitching tubes.
muskymuskymusky
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

great pic

Post by muskymuskymusky »

Great pic. New water pays off alot i find. :D
Sprocketman
Participant
Participant

Little lake???

Post by Sprocketman »

You are refering to Midland or barrie..............
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Way to go Curtis. Having trouble catching fish? Just keep trying! Something will come up.
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"