If I build it.....

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.

If I build it will you come?

once a week
20%
twice a week
13%
once every month
33%
one time this winter
33%
never...too damn cold
No votes

Total votes: 15

Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Canadian Bacon Hutmaster

Post by Seaweed »

Way to go Bacon... I will drop by regularily if you build it. My suggestion though would be to plant it just off shore like twenty five or thirty feet no more in Baie Des Sables. I have been spotting fish in there like crazy this year since the sand dredging has stopped. I was told that there was also a 53" muskie that came out of there last year... now that is something to try to get through the ice. Over there you will get a wide variety of fish, pike, muskie, walleye, crappie, bass... in Crappie Bay... yep Crappie for sure. :oops:
Draven
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

be there

Post by Draven »

I will stop by and check it out a few times , any chance you guys might be there during the week or mostly on weekends. I work all over and i might be able to take acouple of extended lunchs
Manny
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Manny »

CB, if you build it, I will come, along with my non-resident licence.
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Seaweed, Draven, Manny..come on down...
I will be there some weekends and some weekdays for sure!! I am going to fix it up so I don't have to be there and as long as everyone is respectful there will be access even if I am not there!!!
I am not positive at this point but think it will be in Baie DesSables.