Where are you?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.

Where are you located?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:10 pm

North Western ON
No votes
North Eastern ON
10%
Central ON
10%
South Western ON
16%
South Eastern ON
65%

Total votes: 31

Pink Lady
Participant
Participant

Post by Pink Lady »

Steve G, If we have good ice this year, your always welcome to stay for a fish. If this year is anything like last year, we're in for a great perch season.
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re...

Post by BBRich »

Steve maybe we could meet up and fish the dam sometime. The steelhead still running? I'd like to hook into one nice steelie before the season ends.. or is it over? LOL I don't fish for much else besides bass.
Steve G
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Steve G »

PL - I'll watch the ice, and my timing for being in your area, and post something here, and thanks for the offer.

BBR, here's a Grand River Report:::

5-6 guys wading this morning in the river at 7am,,,BRRRRRR!

Mike at www.caledoniabaitandtackle.com has a River report, not much of a report this morning tho...

Lots of Bass to be found in York, or above the dam in Caledonia...just not too big...most around a lb.

Give me a shout here, maybe Salmon, would come down from Cambridge to make a "Fish-hawk" outing of it...so how many Muskie hunters could we expect??? :lol: :lol:
orrsey
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by orrsey »

welcome pink lady, I am in the west end of ottawa and do most of my fishing in the Ottawa and kingston area
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Welcome aboard

Post by Seaweed »

A hearthy "Welcome to Fish-Hawk!" to you Pink Lady. :P

In the absense of Fish-Hawk himself I would like to say something to all the boys..... Down Boys... holy cow you think you guys had never seen a lady before. :oops:
....and remember a few of you are married out there.

I am from Orleans also and have several lady fishing partners who outfish me all the time. Might be the tan lines that distract me? I am also a married man with a very understanding wife.... :wink:

I worked through Tillsonburg back in my railroading days... nice area... but I don`t recall too much open water, just a lot of canals. Do you fish local or do you travel to Lake Erie or Ontario, Georgian Bay? Just curious.
SALMON
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SALMON »

:D Hey Steve G..always open for a fishing trip..open or hard water! 8)
Pink Lady
Participant
Participant

Post by Pink Lady »

Seaweed, I fish mostly the Inner Bay of Long Point, Lake Erie, which is only about 20 minutes from home. There are also a few really good local creeks as well, youngs, big creek, big otter and hundreds of small tributaries as well. Great all round fishing.

I've shared many fishing outings with Markus and have enjoyed filling his livewell. I'm sur he recalls the smallmouth clinic from this past season! :wink:
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Hello Pink Lady...yes I vividly remember your "clinic", but that day is still under protest! Pink Lady also likes to even her tan out while fishing on sunny days and if any hawk talkers get the oppurtunity to meet the beautiful Pink Lady....they will experience various fishing distractions!

Good to see you on the board PL. I'm looking forward to hooking up with you for a little ice fishing.
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

HMMMMmmm Pink Lady...hope your gonna come to the Pork Belly Lodge this Winter........ :lol: :wink:
BCBoy
Participant
Participant

Post by BCBoy »

Wecome Pink Lady.
I live near Vancouver, BC and do a completely different kind of fishing than most do in Ontario but fishin' is fishin' so I do feel a strong bond with the rest of the gang on the Fish-Hawk site. They are a great bunch with a lot of great information and are willing to share it. I'm looking forward to my next trip to the Ottawa area to hang out with my ol' friend Canadian Bacon and do some fishin'!!!
Again welcome.
Joe. (BCBoy) :D
ken & Jo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by ken & Jo »

Markus wrote:Hello Pink Lady...yes I vividly remember your "clinic", but that day is still under protest! Pink Lady also likes to even her tan out while fishing on sunny days and if any hawk talkers get the oppurtunity to meet the beautiful Pink Lady....they will experience various fishing distractions!

Good to see you on the board PL. I'm looking forward to hooking up with you for a little ice fishing.
Boy Markus,
your description certainly has me as well as all of the other Hawk Talker's anxiously awaiting Pink Lady's avatar :D :D If you're ever up for some awesome Walleye fishing, stop by the BOQ. I'll even clear off a spot on my casting deck for you to soak up some rays :wink: We'll have to nick name you the solar powered fishing machine. LOL.

Ciao for now
Ken
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Oh for the love of ... you'd think you guys have never...I mean...Pink Lady is a fellow angler. Make your posts gender neutral people or I'll have to neuter your posts. :wink:

Welcome Pink Lady. Thanks for the picture to use in your avatar. Much to everyone's dismay, but in an effort to stay focused on the topics, I'm thinking it would be best if I crop out all but your face. :lol:

Would you consent to me adding a moustache? :lol:
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
ken & Jo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by ken & Jo »

Fishhawk wrote:Oh for the love of ... you'd think you guys have never...I mean...Pink Lady is a fellow angler. Make your posts gender neutral people or I'll have to neuter your posts. :wink:

Welcome Pink Lady. Thanks for the picture to use in your avatar. Much to everyone's dismay, but in an effort to stay focused on the topics, I'm thinking it would be best if I crop out all but your face. :lol:

Would you consent to me adding a moustache? :lol:
It was all Markus' fault! :D :D LOL

Ken
ken & Jo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by ken & Jo »

My deepest sincerest apologies Pink Lady (again) :oops: See what happens Fish-hawk when you go away for a week? Pandemonium ensues! My only excuse is that all (most) men are pigs! As an example, Canadian Bacon has chosen to refer to himself as a meat by-product of swine while I am born in the year of the Pig (Chinese Zodiac) and so on and so forth....you get the picture. Sorry, won't happen again.

Ken
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Pink Lady`s Avatar

Post by Seaweed »

Well personally Fish-Hawk I believe that if anyone submits a photo as an avatar you should just post the original unless asked to trim it up....

Funny how opinions change on a daily basis.... no tan lines eh? Markus... you lucky man you. Pink Lady what a great way to win tournaments... keep em busy looking while you are fishing away. :wink:

That was my last gasp on this issue. 8)