GOING BACK TO B.O.Q. THIS SATURDAY

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.

Who thinks they but thier boat away to early?

yes
36%
no
64%

Total votes: 14

RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

He better not be as cheap with me this year!.... :shock:
SALMON
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SALMON »

:lol: He gave some quality stuff last year.. Must be his helpers you have to convince..funny how they dont think fishing at Christmas. 8)
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Wise move staying off the water last weekend

Post by Seaweed »

Smart move Big-O... I was wondering if anyone was crazy enough to be out there... it was vicious and winds like that sink ships let alone fishing boats. Wait and we can do the run down for some ice fishing fun.

Wonder if the Wall-I guy made it down. I haven`t seen a post from him today and he is usually the first one online every day with something to share with us all. :lol:

Oh and on the Santa thing....

Waiting on Santa for fishing stuff is like waiting for Saddam to surrender... sometimes you just have to take matters in to your own hands. :mrgreen:
ken & Jo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Wise move staying off the water last weekend

Post by ken & Jo »

Seaweed wrote:Smart move Big-O... I was wondering if anyone was crazy enough to be out there... it was vicious and winds like that sink ships let alone fishing boats. Wait and we can do the run down for some ice fishing fun.

Wonder if the Wall-I guy made it down. I haven`t seen a post from him today and he is usually the first one online every day with something to share with us all. :lol:

Oh and on the Santa thing....

Waiting on Santa for fishing stuff is like waiting for Saddam to surrender... sometimes you just have to take matters in to your own hands. :mrgreen:
I couldn't wait for Santa. I went out and got me a new Daiwa Sealine line counter with a Berkley Reflex 8'6" trolling rod and a crankbait at LeB's. I had to get the reel as it was $103 on sale from $143. Then I went to Barklay's and picked up another line counter reel for $50 as a spare and a Black Cat heater for $40 (reg $70) for this coming winter's ice fishing. Then, I picked up a Big Jon downrigger with 2 and 4 ft booms and dual set rod holder for $175 from a guy off the internet. Finally went home and got chewed out by Joanne for buying all this stuff. :evil: Offered her the spare line counter reel as a peace offering 8) By the way Big-o, Joanne finished all the painting while I was out picking up all this great stuff :twisted: I wonder what Santa will get me????? Better be more fishing stuff :!: :wink: Hopefully, I'll get one last chance to use some of this neat shiny stuff before the water freezes.

Ken