Message From Markus

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by saskie »

Too sad. It's a sad day for sure. Hopefully we'll still cross paths now and again, if not here than in NS.
There are few problems in life which can not be solved with a well-placed, high-explosive projectile.
Shad
Participant
Participant

Post by Shad »

I am lost for words also! WTF happened? Threating with a 12-guage, black eyes and slashing of tires, WTF???

Don't let them (I think someone said it previously, you KNOW who you are and should get your head out of your butt and write a frickin apology to Markus and shut the f-up for the rest of your days) chase you away, by not posting, your letting them win!

Maybe take a break from the internet, things will blow over and the retards will have moved on.

I have never met you in person but if you ever need any help, I have your back bro!
bottom feeder
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bottom feeder »

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful little family, many have said it but you will be missed.
I thankyou for your help in the past
Tis a sad day folks when a loyal and avid fisherman can be intimidated enough to give up something he/she loves
Norm.
muskymuskymusky
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Unbeivable

Post by muskymuskymusky »

Unfreaken REAL. Hope you return Markus. The only loosers here are the readers of FH. See you at simcoe Markus.

Chalk 1 up for the real meatheads of the world.

Chris

PS i really hope the people responsible are removed from here or any other site they frequent.
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bts »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. But I'm sure there are some gutless wonders sitting behind a keyboard pretty proud of themselves.

I have had the privilege of meeting and spending time with the Kehoes and in my opinion you won't meet any better people. I am proud to consider myself a friend.

All the best to you and your family Markus.

Keep in touch.
SCUBA_STEVE
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by SCUBA_STEVE »

wow! nothing left to say but you will be sadly missed marcus!

and hoping i can get down there and have a fish with ya :D

happy holidays to you and your family!come back soon!

zort
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

Tis a sad day folks when a loyal and avid fisherman can be intimidated enough to give up something he/she loves
Just one thought here folks, if you know Markus, you know he is not intimidated.
Rather tired might be a more appropriate adjective.

A guy with twice as many posts as the combined total of the 2 guys who actually own and run this site.
And how many FH bums have sat in the jump seat in the Striper (mine and my families included)?

Can't say enough good things about him and his family. Frankly, good on him for taking a well deserved break. When you need a vacation from your hobby ... well, then it is work.

M.T. Livewell
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Well this is certainly a black day for FISH-HAWK.NET, Markus …I have said this to you and have said many times to others on this board and other boards, Markus, Alison Spencer and Hailey you people are the BEST!! It’s hard to put into words what a good friends you and your family have become, I have had the pleasure of staying at your house on several occasions where both you and Alison have been the perfect hosts, I have had the honor of fishing with you on your boat and had the pleasure of sharing my boat with you. I have learned much of my big water tactics from you via this board and by phone calls and PM’S, advise that I will always be grateful for. Your sense of humor, your sense of honor is above reproach. When I hear that you and yours are threatened, by means of this board, I’m discussed, we are supposedly all adults here, I only wish that we would act like ones. Markus, Alison I am truly honored to call you my friends

TO THE ONES, THAT FEEL THEY HAVE TO THREATEN, BELITTLE OTHERS BEHIND IMMUNITY OF A KEYBOARD TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER OR BIGGER…. REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND ….COMES AROUND, THIS IS NOT A THREAT….BUT A PROMISE!!
Paya
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Paya »

what to say I cannot believe this .c'mon MT this is some kind of joke ? right ?

a 12 gauge for posting a tip in another persons thread ?

This is insane !!!
dana
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

threats

Post by dana »

Marcus ,

Sorry to hear such shocking news.
You don't deserve that.
Rest up a bit , then maybe get back on
that horse again, because you seemed
to like it here.

dana

quote: there’s one internet site that’s sole purpose is to make fun of me and my friends here at fish-hawk….

>huh???
Coop
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Coop »

Paya wrote:what to say I cannot believe this .c'mon MT this is some kind of joke ? right ?

a 12 gauge for posting a tip in another persons thread ?

This is insane !!!
Never underestimate the stupidity, ignorance or irrationality of human behaviour.

Like my uncle use to say, there are twice as many *ssholes than there are *sses out there in the world.
bottom feeder
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bottom feeder »

my mistake-- intimidated was the wrong word to use,but my meaning is clear
Iceman
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Iceman »

Unfriggin believable :shock:

I personally know what it is like to get a few nasty PM's, but the rest is unimaginable.

His constant presence will surely be missed.
Well and truly hooked!
Steve G
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Steve G »

Markus the Lurker!!!

Has a nice ring to it. :twisted:

Hope to see you back soon.

Wasn't it about a year ago, you had the same level of frustration with the Internet....and some of the people on it.

I hope that in the end the friends you have made here overway the jerks elsewhere.

Later!
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by plowjock »

I am really disturbed to hear of all these problems you have been having Markus. It takes ALL kinds to make this world but a few $$$%^&holes to ruin a good thing.
You have been very helpful to a LOT of HawkTalkers.
Your experience and knowledge of fishing is so far ahead of everybody.
Your friendship with everyone is unbelieveable.
Your willingness to help others to improve is greatly appreciated.
I only met you once last year down at the FH Ice fishing tournament and I feel lucky to have had that opportunity.
All the Best of the Holiday Season to you and your family. If you are back in the Ottawa area let me know, we'll get out for some fish and relaxation.
Brian