Message From Markus

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Smarten UP, Jesus Christ!!!
Some things that have been said or threatend need legal action...especially since they have been addmitted openly!

People are missing the point but it isn't RJ.
It doesn't matter what got it to the point it's at..there is a line and it was crossed. Jummped way over the line..death threats, threats to the family...I am ready to go out of my skin with anger thinking about how you are saying that he brought that on himself. How the hell did he do that?? No Way is that deserved!!
What goes around comes around??? My god man...if that was really true every thing would be an eye for an eye..Is that right?
Not to mention if stated what goes around comes around...nothing done or said to you should be worse than what you have done or said yourself. I think BBR board and LT's threats have gone way beyond. Rich I know it is settled now between you and Mark but the example was there so I used it.

Be aware that there are people out there making threats, and that is just about as bad as actually doing what you threaten. You have people watching behind themselves and thier families at all times. No damn way to live. People that make these statements should be prosecuted before they can actually carry out what they say.

Mark is gone from here now...so enough is enough...Leave it!
QuakerOatz
Participant
Participant

Post by QuakerOatz »

Canadian Bacon wrote:Smarten UP, Jesus Christ!!!
Some things that have been said or threatend need legal action...especially since they have been addmitted openly!

People are missing the point but it isn't RJ.
It doesn't matter what got it to the point it's at..there is a line and it was crossed. Jummped way over the line..death threats, threats to the family...I am ready to go out of my skin with anger thinking about how you are saying that he brought that on himself. How the hell did he do that?? No Way is that deserved!!
What goes around comes around??? My god man...if that was really true every thing would be an eye for an eye..Is that right?
Not to mention if stated what goes around comes around...nothing done or said to you should be worse than what you have done or said yourself. I think BBR board and LT's threats have gone way beyond. Rich I know it is settled now between you and Mark but the example was there so I used it.

Be aware that there are people out there making threats, and that is just about as bad as actually doing what you threaten. You have people watching behind themselves and thier families at all times. No damn way to live. People that make these statements should be prosecuted before they can actually carry out what they say.

Mark is gone from here now...so enough is enough...Leave it!
Bacon you clearly did not read the post, as I clearly stated in the 1st sentence:
"I'm sure you'll be missed by many and you certainly don't deserve to be threatened. "
don't deserve to be threatened.

Smarten Up Bacon!!!! I know you can read English, but you seem to be having problems here, obviously because you're letting emotion cloud your judgement.
Once again Markus don't deserve to be threatened. Are we crystal clear?

While he doesn't deserve the crap he's been threatened with, you can't with a clear mind expect to brazenly insult, belittle, and tease people constantly, without getting a negative reaction. I find it astonishing that so many Hawkers (conviently the one's Markus never jabs at) are completly blind to this behavior.
The collective reaction seems to be: "Markus didn't do anything, he's nice to everyone!" -- Is this your reality Bacon????
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

I'm not even gonna bother...you have no clue.
Joe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Joe »

The collective reaction seems to be: "Markus didn't do anything, he's nice to everyone!" -- Is this your reality Bacon????[/quote]

As a matter of fact that is my reaction, simply because that is my experience. You claim that's it's not true on other boards and that may be. So complain on those other boards because frankly your experience is obviously different from mine and therefore holds no credibility with me and I'm sure with most people on this board.
Scumking
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Scumking »

OK,enough is enough.I joined this sight for the joy of fishing and the great people I have met here. :D :D :D .

But on numerous occasions peolple seem to think that it is their personal forum to degrade or attack someone :shock: :shock: Mark i hope you comeback and all the incidents that made you leave are taken care of however for all you people who continue this rectorict get a life :shock: :shock: . It serves no purpose :? :?

I have met Mark on 3 occasions including the recent trip to Quinte where he was the forst to greet me and Cpt Kirk on our arrival :shock: :shock: .

Ron
QuakerOatz
Participant
Participant

Post by QuakerOatz »

This is a waste of time, and I won't continue to try and change the minds of a group of stubborn fisherman.

I was hoping that there might be a lesson found in the leaving of one of FH's most liked memebers. But it is clear to me that a group of members clearly want to repeat history and drive this board deeper and deeper into the ground. Markus isnt the first well known member that has left this board since I joined, am I the only one seeing this trend?

You can't fix what you don't accept.

Note: I don't read or post to BBR's board or any other fishing board.
Scumking: I totally agree with you, unfortunately IMO the "people" who use this board for those reasons sometimes are FH's most liked members.
Last edited by QuakerOatz on Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

I believe the one and only time I was actually driven into anger at Markus is when he made the comment:

"What are you talking about moo-moo? I have 2 degrees."

to my girlfriend, who had nothing to do with either of us. There was no reason to drag her into it.

If you guys are under the impression that Markus NEVER dished it out, you are mistaken. Like I said, I'm probably guiltier than he is - but he is surely not as innocent as it may seem. QuakerOatz has a point.

Markus, here it is: You have my deep apologies for any of the crap I caused you in the past, or anything that was said about you on my site by me. It was childish, and it was wrong of me. I only hope you can find it in your heart to forgive & forget.
GreenBastard
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by GreenBastard »

Just a little announcement:

XAA is GreenBastards and rich's site

Plenty of time I have talked to Markus, One on one, MSN, Out fishing, Pm'ing and letme tell ya something.... Markus and BBR had a brother love hate relationship. It was a game of chess that Mark typically won, Including the great time he had taking over our site and playing it out for a few days.... Markus is by far a class act.

I have understood that RJ has always put down BBR, and we have had thrashings from fellow FHr's on our board as well, and they unfortunately didn't go unanswered.

The Reasson why XAA was set up was so a bunch of guys who wanted to talk about fishing, joking, and acting up, had the chance to do so on our site as long as they could handle the backlash.

Markus came to our board, and had a blast on there with the other guys, some of whome are fellow FH'rs, and some who were banned. If there was an argument, this was the place to have it out, and I can never remember a serious problem ever. Maybe some people what act like they are being gay... Sorry, you don't like it, but some others clearly try to act like pro fishermen as well... people don't put you down for it.

I would like to say any time markus has had a hard time accepting what was put on the board he would immediatly let us know, and was happy with the results as far as I know

RJ, and Bacon, if you have a problem with the board that I don't know of let me know, I am a very fair and reasonable person... If not don't get a ruckus going as we have been in agreement with FH to keep the noise down, don't rip it open again.

XAA was never intended or has been put up to make fun of Markus, and His friends at FH... You would have to pretty high on yourself to believe this. XAA/PKF actual origins actually came out of stomps board due to us using it to post non fish fun stuff, some people got sick of it, and asked us to move it off the board.... this is the true origin, and the idea behind PKF XAA.

There are some people we have on our board that have been banned off of FH, and sometimes show ill feelings towards the move.... We try to keep the flack off, and make sure other boards are pointed at in a bad way. If someone makes a comment it is seen by two admins and two mods, and will be caught by someone.

Instead of going on and on, perhaps I will invite you to email if you have further problems...

And again I want to mention, the Mark seemed to have a good time on there, and alot of people would love to see him back.

Thanks GB
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

I have understood that RJ has always put down BBR, and we have had thrashings from fellow FHr's on our board as well, and they unfortunately didn't go unanswered.
I've never put down BBR.....maybe had a little fun with him that I surely hope he took it that way.....he's been a great contributor to FH for a long time.....where would the world be without Simmswiches?... :lol:

No sweat GB..... :wink:

RJ
GreenBastard
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by GreenBastard »

glad to hear it rj, merry chritmas to you guys
GreenBastard
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by GreenBastard »

I would also like to thank Canadian Bacon for PM'ing and help'n me understand a bit more
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

I meant to put a lock on this about 24 hours ago and it didn't happen - my mistake.

Let this go now guys.
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"