Wanna get hooked?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
dr_feelgood
Participant
Participant

Wanna get hooked?

Post by dr_feelgood »

This petion was copied from another site with that site's admin's blessing. Let's see how many people we can get to send this in.

Lets send them a message LOUD and CLEAR!!

-----

Now’s the time for us to have a network dedicated to our passion – fishing.

TELL YOUR TV PROVIDER THAT YOU WANT TO GET HOOKED ON WFN IMMEDIATELY!

E-mail the address below, filling in your name and provider with the text below, and you’ll be entered for a chance to WIN a WFN prize pack PLUS $200 to spend at Bass Pro Shops in Toronto or on-line at BassPro.com.

(To view complete contest rules: http://www.wfn.tv/contests/iwanttogethooked/rules.html)

-- -- -------------

TO: Iwanttogethooked@wfn.tv

SUBJECT: I want to Get Hooked on WFN!

TEXT:

My name is ________________ and I am currently a _______________ (eg. Bell ExpressVu, Cogeco) subscriber.

I am urging you to add WFN, World Fishing Network to your channel lineup immediately. I am an avid lover of fishing and want to “Get Hooked” on this 24-hour fishing network – it’s a dream come true for me.

I would consider switching to another provider that carries WFN to receive this channel, and I am telling all my friends and family about WFN and they want to “Get Hooked” as well.

Sincerely,

__________ (Name)

_________ (City/Town)

___________ (Phone number)
Blaker
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Blaker »

Sent mine Star Choice better listen
dr_feelgood
Participant
Participant