WFN On Bell Express View?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
jig head
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

WFN On Bell Express View?

Post by jig head »

I heard from some people that it is possible to get WFN on bell express view. But i also heard that it is not possible. So befor i call bell. If someone has this station on express view can you let me know how you did it?

thanks in advance
Anthony
Northamfishing Tackle
dh99
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by dh99 »

HI Jighead

For now it is not available, I emailed them not too longer and they said it was not available but they like hearing what people want. We need to pressure them to get the channel. Same thing happened with NFL, they didn't have until enough people said they wanted it. If the demand is there they will get it. Send them a message on bell.ca under customer service tab and ask if they have or plan on getting it or else you will switch providers.

DH
BlueWolf
Participant
Participant

Post by BlueWolf »

ExpressVu has a tendancy to wait to see how a channel pans out on other service providers before it takes on a full time new channel. I have spoken with my account rep with expressvu inside sales and support. The answer you will recieve when you call will be no currently we are not offering wfn, although it says to call us on their advertisments. The channel is not stated for ExpressVu's line up at any point in the new future. That being said they are looking into it and expect to be doing previews of it. You will be waiting at least 6 to 8 months for a preview.... but as with all things don't hold your breath.....
dr_feelgood
Participant
Participant

Post by dr_feelgood »

You could fill out and send in the form from a previous thread. You might even win yourself some stuff.
http://fish-hawk.net/hawktalk/viewtopic.php?t=17885