Mr. Big Jim

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
GamblerSteve
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Mr. Big Jim

Post by GamblerSteve »

Mr. Big

Are you going to be at the Sportsman Show in Toronto? I still owe you lunch :lol: a hot dog or two! I'll be down there for the week-end this time so I'll a little more time to look around and find you.

Steve
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Gambler Steve

Post by Big Jim »

Gambler Steve lives up to his name by trying "gamble" that a hot dog or two will now be known as lunch.????

I will ask Mercer to come along and you will be "bankrupt at the buffet".

Yes SIR I will be at the show all week and I am always game for a dog and a Diet Pepsi. Only thing that savd you was the words "or two"

Call me home.

BIG JIM~~~~~~fasting till then~~~~~~out'
GamblerSteve
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Saving up

Post by GamblerSteve »

Mr. Big,

Not to worry I'm saving up. I dug out the old Scout uniform and I'm starting my bottle drive tomorrow!

I was going to call you the other night to give a hand to put my Fish Trap Pro together had quite the work out!

Steve
Pepe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Pepe »

All right the both of you - I will not put up with this anymore. I cannot sit around and watch you both talk in code saying that you will be in town for "The Show".

I demand now that you come clean and state the real reason you'll be in Toronto - to pay homage to my mighty MAPLE LEAFS!!!!!

I knew, I knew that all bass anglers were true blue down deep inside....

:) :) :)
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Pepe wrote:
I demand now that you come clean and state the real reason you'll be in Toronto - to pay homage to my mighty MAPLE LEAFS!!!!!

I knew, I knew that all bass anglers were true blue down deep inside....

:) :) :)

Ahhhhhhhhh Pepe................... I thought that when we had the chat at the show last Thurs, when you spoke of your Eggs and Bacon post was good, but, after that slander on this site, I'm begining to think it was beer, whiskey, and sausages you had for breakfast this mornin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is all,

F.F :P
GamblerSteve
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Pepe....Pepe....Pepe!

Post by GamblerSteve »

Pepe,

Come on your a nice guy you fish Renegade I got over the fact you use Loomis :lol: but stop the blue and white thing. :lol: Your only hurting yourself because at this point I don't think they can even beat our 67's :!:

Steve
StratosBoy
Participant
Participant

Post by StratosBoy »

Well Pepe I was waitng for you.

CLASH RIVALS
Let look at today SUN
Jan 23 2006 4 to three Ottawa :lol:
Jan 21 7-) Ottawa :lol:
Dec 17 8-2 Ottawa :lol:
Oct 29 8-0 Ottawa :lol:
Oct 10 6-5 Ottawa :lol:
Oct 3 3-2 Ottawa :lol:

Vegas Odds on winning the cups
Leafs 30-1 :P
Senators 3-1 :wink:

Tonight well be your last chance to prove it.
Poor Boy Leaf
Russ
Pepe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Pepe »

Aww Russ , why are ya kicking me while I'm down - we'll (the Leafs) will triumph again soon (I hope). Two things are going to happen tonite: a. Leafs will win by a goal or b. Sens fans are going to get free pizza again - either way, I'm going to have a few pops watching the game.

I've cut and pasted my response from the Renegade board from earlier in the season. For those Sens fans out there (Russ, Big Jim, Gamblersteve etc), pay heed to the facts below :lol: - until those facts are altered, I remain the victor .................
:D :D :D
Tsk tsk tsk - think of it this way - since the Sens WILL NOT be winning the Cup this year, the Leafs felt that they must atleast give the Sens a early xmas gift, thus another multiple goal game.

I keep forgetting that the Cup is won in December each year :P .

Just a reflection of playoff history (when it counts):

2000 - Toronto eliminates Ottawa 4 games to 2
2001 - Toronto eliminates Ottawa 4 games to 0
2002 - Toronto eliminates Ottawa 4 games to 3
2004 - Toronto eliminates Ottawa 4 games to 3

No, I was not stuttering - those are the past results. Hmmm, if I was a scientist, I would observe that a pattern/trend exists here

And on that note, a Merry Maple Leaf Christmas to all Renegade Bass members!!!!!!

P.S. - I know that you all still have your blue and white jerseys stored in your closets - I can hear you all now when Ottawa gets eliminated "I've been a Leaf fan all my life"............................ :D :D
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

dummy

Post by Big Jim »

CAN YOU SPELL HISTORY PEPE!!!!

BIG JIM~~~~~~~~~~historian
GamblerSteve
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

On pace!

Post by GamblerSteve »

Mr. Big,

Well I'm back after my first day bottle drive and I got $2.45 almost enough for one hot dog! :lol: I'm taking the day off tomorrow to do a little ice fish but I'll be back at it on Monday. I think it will be better on Monday husband's will be at work! 8)

Steve
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

bottle drive

Post by Big Jim »

Hey Steve...you still talking bottle drive on Monday????

Tee Hee

BIG JIM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`cashed out
nighttroller
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by nighttroller »

...and the only reasons the Sens are 3-1 to win the cup is the leafs won't make the playoffs so Ottawa might actually advance. Beware though, we will be back next year! I may go to Toronto for the show so if I see you Steve, count me in for donating a hot dog! :)
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

nighttroller wrote:...and the only reasons the Sens are 3-1 to win the cup is the leafs won't make the playoffs so Ottawa might actually advance. Beware though, we will be back next year! I may go to Toronto for the show so if I see you Steve, count me in for donating a hot dog! :)
Hahahah ---that's a good one ----leafs back next year :lol: :lol: hahaha

Golf city baby!!!
scttsmpsn
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by scttsmpsn »

Big Jim,

When I go to the bank to buy RRSPs they make suggestions based on historical data of the past...

GO LEAFS GO!

Scott :lol:
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

LEAVES

Post by Big Jim »

The only thing you can take to the bank this year is that the Maple LEAVES will have all the good fishing spots burned out before Fisher and Neil get to them.

To get serious on the whole deal...it ain't good for hockey when it is like this for one of the teams with tons of history in the sport like the Leafs.

What I really HATE as a casual hockey fan, is the beating the Leafs take from the fans and press when things aren't proceeding as planned...I spend quite a bit of time in and around Toronto and it is really sad when people and the press pile on like they do down there...I won't even call them fans.

BIG JIM~~~~~headed to cabbage town