Who and where is everyone fishing - February 14 -15 ?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.

Will you be fishing on Valentine's Day ?

Hello.... are you crazy?
28%
Yes but only because I have agreed to a vasectomy.
11%
No because the only thing more important than fishing to me is my sweetheart.
17%
This should bear no influence on whether I fish or not... (soon to be single or divorced)
44%

Total votes: 18

RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

While it is great for deep water hooksets....hope for warm weather...it retains water and will freeze up on you...especially right at the hole...keep that rod in the warm hut....
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

Markus, definatley try the braided types or the fused types. All i can say is when i had to fish perch in 30+FOW the braids and fused easily out produced any mono on the market.Theres just too much stretch and memory in mono to get a good hook-set in deeper water,trust me i found out the hard way.
Hope this helps.
If Winnipeg gets a hockey team, Toronto will want one too.....
franklauzon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Sunday

Post by franklauzon »

Hey guys,

Well I will be out fiishing on Sunday at Petrie...

Either Walleye Bay, or BaitShop bay... I've never fished BaitShop Bay and would like to give it a try... so if anyone will be out there on Sunday, and wouldn't mind someone tagging along... lemme know!!

Hope to see yah...
SkeeterJohn
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SkeeterJohn »

I'll be out tomorrow probably in crappie bay for about 9:30-10ish although i have been told to be back home by at least 4 by the better half :lol: