Join Bobber and me at Caigers Resort - July 23,24,25

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

And CCB? Do you have any plans for fishing in that neck of the woods that week-end? Sure would be good to see ya out there...perhaps help us eliminate futile waters?
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

So how we measuring the fish Hawk?
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

Canadian Bacon wrote:So how we measuring the fish Hawk?
Standard, expect my measurements are automatically doubled because I'm a woman. You know, the standard handicap. :lol:
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Standard, expect my measurements are automatically doubled because I'm a woman. You know, the standard handicap.
WOW a woman admitting to needing help because she is a woman...

This should get some action....LOL
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

Canadian Bacon wrote:
Standard, expect my measurements are automatically doubled because I'm a woman. You know, the standard handicap.
WOW a woman admitting to needing help because she is a woman...

Nah just wait... I'm sure us women will thrive at Caigers!! Oh wait, isn't it just me? And maybe a couple wives i think...
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Just you....as far as I know chick!
Cancatchbass
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Hawk-

Post by Cancatchbass »

Hawk:

I expect to be around Caiger's on Friday afternoon.

But I was called upon to fish the Renegade tournament on the Rideau River as a last minute substitute after one of my partners had to withdraw after undergoing an operation last Friday. It's unlikely I'll be fishing the river this weekend as Sunday we're hosting a major family event. :cry:

However- I can go over the charts with the Team 3 members present when I'm there on Friday (likely between 4-6) and help with some locations and pointers. There are some spots within short range of Caiger's, but most are to the west of Ivy Lea.

And Hawk- you're favourite bait will be right at home on the Big River. :lol:

CCB
topwater
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by topwater »

well thankfully I'm fishin with the team 3 captain :lol: :lol: and as I told John I promise not to look where were going :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:
SkeeterJohn
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SkeeterJohn »

I'll be sure to manouver the boat in such a way as i get to fish the hotspots :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SkeeterJohn
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SkeeterJohn »

Canadian Bacon wrote:WOW a woman admitting to needing help because she is a woman...
LOL :lol: :lol: Now bacon take note you'll never hear that said again. I know a lot of guys that alway get outfished by women whenever they're in the same boat.. Everyone is equal when it comes to throwing baits over the side.

Just let me know where i should be weighing in that nice 5lb smallie that has my name on it for this weekend :wink:
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO, I'M IN AGAIN.

I didn't think I was going to be able to make it due to some work issues, however they have been temporarily resolved and I'm goin ta Caigers.

RJ, get the calculator ready again.....I'm feeling lucky once more.
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
eye-tracker
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by eye-tracker »

Have a fun and safe trip Hawkers'...

I will be attending a family get-together/BBQ in Trenton over the weekend...I may sneak out for a quick troll (Can I hide a 16ft boat in the back of a suv? :roll: )
Sheldon Hatch
Just a guy that likes to fish walleye
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

Bobber wrote:WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO, I'M IN AGAIN.

I didn't think I was going to be able to make it due to some work issues, however they have been temporarily resolved and I'm goin ta Caigers.

RJ, get the calculator ready again.....I'm feeling lucky once more.
Awesome to hear you got to work it out!

Well, this is my last post until I see you all at Caigers! I gotta go to work then Bacon is coming to get me and we are getting a head start!

I am sooooo excited that I don't think I'll be able to make it through work. Ummm *cough* *cough*, maybe I should leave early. :lol:

See yah on the water!
Cancatchbass
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Need a boat?

Post by Cancatchbass »

I bought a boat rental through a PBS auction, thinking my brother-in-law who is visiting from Alberta would use it. Turns out he can't find the time. :?

The rental is for a 15' fiberglass boat with a 9.9 Yamaha 4-stroke.

The package comes from River Rat Marine, located about 2 miles west of the 1000 Islands bridge (about 7-8 minutes by car from Caiger's).

The rental is worth $75.00 Canadian. Anybody interested at $50.00? If not needed for this trip, it is valid right until May 4th, 2005.

Sorry for the short notice- just found out this afternoon the bro-in-law backed out. :evil:

here's the link to River Rat and their boat rentals:

http://www.riverrat.ca/rentals_models.asp

CCB- dang in-laws!
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

eye-tracker wrote:Have a fun and safe trip Hawkers'...

I will be attending a family get-together/BBQ in Trenton over the weekend...I may sneak out for a quick troll (Can I hide a 16ft boat in the back of a suv? :roll: )
ET call Fishhawk...

...on cell phone and you can ride with me for a spell if you have a few hours to burn.

And CCB? Are you suggesting that tubes are good baits to work on the Larry? or black 7" worms? I am really liking the Mann's 5" Swimmin Worms lately.

I am getting so charged up now - BTS called me this morning and has confirmed he will be showing up later in the afternoon. Good stuff!

I have shirts and get this...kids hats have arrived and I'll be bringing all but Salmon's two to Caigers...
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"