Nov19 small update hardwater weekend adventure

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

I'm with Norm, :lol: :lol:

still waiting to here back from 1 or 2 place's .... have something together soon hopefully

Bear
jtown82
Participant
Participant

Post by jtown82 »

very interested!!! pm me some info bear, you can count me in 100 %.that is if there is still room
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

please check out original post updated

thanx
Bear
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

well I guess the Bungalow captain thing went over like a Lead ballon :roll: :roll: :roll:

For all those that showed intrest, see what I have come up with

Feb 16-17-18/2007 .........post

hope all that showed some intrest will make this a great weekend

Bear :D
Suddsy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Suddsy »

Hey Bear; Love the idea of the ice bungalow fishing trip. 8) I will try and quickly line up a few guys who might be interested. The outfitter you provided the link to looks great however, just a word to the wise, our last ice fishing bugallow fishing trip was a disaster. :x I won't go into all of the details other than to say it became more of an exercise in survival that it was a fishing trip. We learned it is important to validate with the outfitters the actual huts and services you will be provided and that there will be no substitutions. They often show you a picture of their Cadillac model and then when you show up you get the poor country cousin's version of a fishing bungalow. :twisted: Just some experience, for whatever it is worth. :D

Suddsy
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

Thanx Suddsy, checked out another board to see if anyone had stayed there before, feed back was favorable .... sound like theses folks will bend over backwards for you.

Great tip however :wink:
Bear