Crazy....

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Yeah and I can still see my MOM!!! :roll: :roll:
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry for the video flashback WB...how about an auditory one?
Yanno the one that followed the smack when she said, "What are you stupid or something?" No safe way to answer that one to Mom without getting another smack.

Ah the memories... :lol:
JimmyBuffett
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by JimmyBuffett »

Last year I showed up to the ice... and there were a pair of ATV tires floating in the water.... It was the whole Bike :shock: He decided it was cool to boot across a 75 ft stretch of ice that was 4" thick :shock: It wasn't.... anyway my point of the story is, this guy fell through 4 times after that.. tryin to get the bike out... this lad was back on the ice quicker than he fell through!!! Practice makes perfect I guess :shock: Was this lad frazzled by his experience..... not in the slightest. I have fallen through as well but only waste high... but each time I got back on the ice I would break through again.... over 100ft span of ice.. it was -20 that night.

Rich
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Hey KPin for the first 10 years of my life I tought that my name was Jesus Christ, cause my dad you to always scream " Hey Jesus Christ come over here"
bassringer
Participant
Participant

Re: Crazy....

Post by bassringer »

[quote="tip-up"]Just witnessed a few people fishing Crappie Bay aabout 5 minutes ago..I pretty sure one person had no rope and no floater suit while the other was fishing more outwards into the bay on the point and looked as though he was in a floater suit :shock:

In reviewing all replys to this post I find it hard to believe that fish hawk is promoting going out on usafe ice????? ropes tied on to ones waist still doesn't make ice thicker. Even with a buddy or two self preservation is a natural reaction. Thats why this post was called CRAZY I guess??? But the author seems to change his tune when he finds out who these people are ????? BULLYING HAPPENS EVERYWHERE EVEN HERE!!!!!!!
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Nice first post bassringer. Were you anywhere close to that ice on last Friday??????????????? If not, do not try to stir the pot, if you did you should 've said hi !!!!!!!!

Nowhere in there was it promoting to go fishing on unsafe ice.

It has been decided to use good judgment and not to call others bullies or Crazies.

So if you want to stir the pot, join Martha Stewart's Forum.

If not Welcome to Fish_hawk and we can't wait to hear some of your fishing stories.
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Hey Bassringer,

Incase you did not notice, my original thread was refering to the few that braved it on Sunday night :wink: I talked the guys who were out on Fri and Sat shorty after they got off the ice. The cold snap held on for those last two days then Sunday..Gone. Ice was a mess :?

Oh yea..Welcome to Fish-hawk! :P

-Andrew
bassringer
Participant
Participant

Post by bassringer »

I KNOW WHAT U MEAN CYB
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

Might be the meds here...but...kinda seems like a fairly odd and kinda aggressive first post. Unlikely a newcomer and more likely yet another masterfull chef to stir the pot.

Hard to stir when the pot is empty however, not sure why they got the impression they did? Aside from that it just makes me wonder why waste the energy negatively? I don't know, just seems to make more sense using it in a positive way.

Time is fleeting and measured, far shorter than we realize to waste it.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

i just reed that tread about 10min ago,i taught that you did saw somebody like 5min ago today,,,,,,,, :roll: ..,,,ok ,old stuff frome last weekend,,,,,,,, :?

must be worm on the ice today and yesterday wit that temp,,,, :roll: .

mabe i will past again this weekend,,,,,,,, 8)

joco......... :D
Coyote
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Coyote »

Hey joco, maybe I'II take my boat to crappie bay this week-end and use my ice fishing rods, just think no holes to drill no ropes just sit back and wait for the bells to ring, OH JEZZ i can't i have to go xmas shopping, but sounds like a good idea though eh?? :lol: :lol:
muskymike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by muskymike »

Bells ringing sounds like Christmas would be fun putting the boat in one more time!!!! Martha Stewart can she cook recipe for crappie or any other fish ????