Darryl Cronzy

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Braeside
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Braeside »

This string has been some of the best Canadian humour and sarcastic satire I've read in years.... Wonderful!! Keep it up!!!

BTW, is that guy from Watertown on the air anymore?

Since we got rid of the cable 6 years ago, I've not followed that PBS out of Watertown/Plattsburgh.... he was a piece of work!
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

What show was it again?? something streamside. Wasn't he Bill Saiff son or something.
Braeside
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Braeside »

Goes to show that the late 40 something brain is fragile. You're right, it was Bill Saiff/Saffe or something like that ( I had forgotten). He kept talking about Canadian's being way up north, and his son thought there was snow up here in July. Funny, I was certain I heard that Bill Sr. was born and raised in Cornwall.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

I was also talikng about the one that was always fishing out of a canoe???

Of all the things I've lost before I miss my memory the most.
xcal
Participant
Participant

Post by xcal »

I think the guy's name that hosted rod and reel streamside was Don Meissner. He was pretty comical at times !
xcal
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Folks,

I think we've gone far enough with this one. While I don't condone calling anyone down, I let this one go for a while as it seemed to spark the interest of some. I'm sure by now you all know our rules and our values here. Whether people like Mr. Cronzy or not, we are disrespecting him and his show, which is against the rules we have put in place. For those who were having fun with this thread, sorry, but I have to end it.
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)