Posting Information About a Contest?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
LostFisherman
Participant
Participant

Posting Information About a Contest?

Post by LostFisherman »

I belong to another Fishing Board besides this one and at the present they are having a free Draw for anyone that wants to get into it. Can anyone here on the board tell me if I'm allowed to say the name of the board on here? They are giving away some very nice prizes kind of like Christmas Presents and with all the help I've received from the members here on Hawk-Talk I would like to see some of it's members win some of this stuff. If it can't be posted and you would like to PM me I will give you the name of the site. Thanks

Lostfisherman
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Do I get a prize? :lol:

Send me a PM and let me know what it's all about. I don't see any problem with it really, but would just like to know some of the details if you don't mind so that I can make sure it doesn't have any potential to negatively impact anything we do here with our supporters or the community.....

And what do you mean you belong to another site....you 2 timing...$#@@!. (oh was that out loud....sorry.....just kidding :lol: )
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)