ALL THE HEAT ON HERE THESE DAYS

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

ALL THE HEAT ON HERE THESE DAYS

Post by almontefisher »

Hey Guys & Gals...Easy on the heated discussions you are thinning the ice for fishing.... :lol: Are we just testy cause the softwater season is over and we can not stand it any longer??? I know most of you make good points and i am not against that but we need to change the attitude on here these days...Cabin fever already??? O.k. now are the mods after me??? Andy don't beat me too much for this one and RJ if this is a mod issue then I appologize...Now that is the only mods I know on here so if there are others remember that beatings don't solve anything :lol: ..

Just trying to lighten the mood on here everyone..maybe a good joke by joco is needed 8)
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

What the heck does it have to do with me?... :lol:
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

You were a mod I could think of...Are you not???
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

Heated discussions are nothing new, they can be entertaining in fact. Not every one has the same beliefs when it comes to fishing, some think catch and release is the only way to go. Some like to eat what they catch. As long as it's with in the law we can't pass judgment.

The only way I would remove a post is when it gets to the point that it gets personal. If we keep tossing the logs on the fire, the fire gets bigger :lol:

Why get involved in a heated discussion if you know that the sole purpose of the poster is to cause trouble. lets just fish or talk about fish :D

You wanna talk about Cabin fever ... I ain't been ice fishing since 1994 :!:
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

Rider wrote:Heated discussions are nothing new, they can be entertaining in fact. Not every one has the same beliefs when it comes to fishing, some think catch and release is the only way to go. Some like to eat what they catch. As long as it's with in the law we can't pass judgment.

The only way I would remove a post is when it gets to the point that it gets personal. If we keep tossing the logs on the fire, the fire gets bigger :lol:

Why get involved in a heated discussion if you know that the sole purpose of the poster is to cause trouble. lets just fish or talk about fish :D

hahahaha I gotcha beat in the cabin fever....late 80's for me (omg i'm old)
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Rider wrote:You wanna talk about Cabin fever ... I ain't been ice fishing since 1994 :!:
Ted...we're gettin out this season!! I have a few places in mind, but they entail a stayover for a night or two... :wink: :wink: :wink:
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

almontefisher wrote:You were a mod I could think of...Are you not???
My Lord no....been there done that.... :?
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Yeah Rj I noticed that it was not you...Sorry man.
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

Gunna hold ya to that Steve :D
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

I think all moderators should go icefishing..... :lol:
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

lol why do i get the feeling that suggestion involves some very thin ice :shock:

:lol: :lol:
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

nah Grant would miss me too much if I went under :lol:
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

in that case...i'm in (fishing....not swimming :P)
beeman
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by beeman »

Rider wrote:Heated discussions are nothing new, they can be entertaining in fact. Not every one has the same beliefs when it comes to fishing, some think catch and release is the only way to go. Some like to eat what they catch. As long as it's with in the law we can't pass judgment.

I completly agree with Rider on this one, except I go ice fishing a little more regularly than that. :)

Beeman
Muskie4L
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskie4L »

I been trying for years but I can't seem to find anyone to dig a trench so I can troll :lol: