New Brunswick Reg's

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
freshwater shark
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

New Brunswick Reg's

Post by freshwater shark »

I will be going to N.B. in the next few weeks and was wondering if anyone had the Reg's for that province. I want to do some icefishing when there. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Mr. T.
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mr. T. »

The info you're looking for can be found here.

http://www.gnb.ca/0078/index-e.asp
freshwater shark
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by freshwater shark »

Thanks Mr.T.
Jasonb
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jasonb »

how often do you get down to NB? i got my PB Smallie down there fishin out of Woodstock NB... just shy of 6lbs... i know that the St. John River has some of the most amazing smallmouth action i've seen anywhere in Canada(fished coast to coast) and they have been getting some big Muskie move into the river system down there... if you are getting down there in the summer, position the boat right at the base of the Hartland Covered Bridge, although do not go past the bridge as that is protected water... you will see some big numbers of big smallies come out of that spot... you can either launch at the hartland covered bridge or at the Woodstock Town Launch(at the college on Main St.) but its quite a run to Hartland... anyways... there are some great brookie streams up there... although i am not too sure about what the names of the rivers are... i just know that i pulled some nice brookies out of the stream near my old house... good luck... unfortunitly i have never gotten a chance to do any ice fishing down there... so let me know how you do as i make frequent trips down there...

Jason