NEW TOYS

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

NEW TOYS

Post by big-o »

Well guys and gals

I dropped my boat off this Sunday to have some new toys installed
First new toy will be a new 9.9 merc four stroke kicker motor mounded on a kicker bracket ...that i bought off WIG , hey WIG the marina on the rideau wanted $500.00 for the same braket :evil: Thanks for the great deal :lol: I 'm have steering installed so we can steer the kicker from the drivers seat and i'm having anther trottle control installed under the one for the main motor ....no more twisting throttle :lol: I'm also having Minnkota wireless remote controle instaled for my bow mount trolling motor....i was going to get a minnkota genises trolling motor ....just could'nt see paying $2400.00 for a trolling motor :cry:

I think I'm pretty well set up for those late fall Quinte walleye's new kicker,new Big Jon duel reel planner board mast , new in line planner boards (bought the one of Ben as a spare) A trolling plate for the 90hrp
About 60 new lures...Reef Runners and Manns Strech 20+ ...My wife figures each fish I catch is worth about $3000.00 a pound.....Man is she way off, I figure $1000.00 at the most :wink:

BIG-O(Phil)<*!!!><
Xenos
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Xenos »

Her name's not Debbie is it?

:lol:
eye-tracker
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by eye-tracker »

Sounds great Big O,
I have never needed a kicker with my 75, but I would like to see your set-up at Muskrat.

Enjoy the new toys.
Sheldon Hatch
Just a guy that likes to fish walleye
roughrider
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

You gotta love it

Post by roughrider »

when you see a guy with the walleye fever :lol: :lol: ,I hope you got some runners in gold clown,hint,I just got a package of Rebel spoonbills in shad straight,jointed and chartreuse,6 each off E-bay, My tackle bag weights about 50lbs and harnesses and blades are in the boat.I had to sneak the box out to the garage before the wife got a wiff. I've taken an Ebay break for now. :wink: roughrider
ken & Jo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: NEW TOYS

Post by ken & Jo »

big-o wrote:Well guys and gals

I dropped my boat off this Sunday to have some new toys installed
First new toy will be a new 9.9 merc four stroke kicker motor mounded on a kicker bracket ...that i bought off WIG , hey WIG the marina on the rideau wanted $500.00 for the same braket :evil: Thanks for the great deal :lol: I 'm have steering installed so we can steer the kicker from the drivers seat and i'm having anther trottle control installed under the one for the main motor ....no more twisting throttle :lol: I'm also having Minnkota wireless remote controle instaled for my bow mount trolling motor....i was going to get a minnkota genises trolling motor ....just could'nt see paying $2400.00 for a trolling motor :cry:

I think I'm pretty well set up for those late fall Quinte walleye's new kicker,new Big Jon duel reel planner board mast , new in line planner boards (bought the one of Ben as a spare) A trolling plate for the 90hrp
About 60 new lures...Reef Runners and Manns Strech 20+ ...My wife figures each fish I catch is worth about $3000.00 a pound.....Man is she way off, I figure $1000.00 at the most :wink:

BIG-O(Phil)<*!!!><
I dunno Phil, is your boat still gonna float with all of this stuff?? :wink:

Ken
Tony
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Tony »

Ya the fish might avg. out to $1000/ lb but think of all the money we save on therapy :D