Baitcasters Walleye/Pike Tournament

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
frasej
Participant
Participant

Baitcasters Walleye/Pike Tournament

Post by frasej »

Just wondering who is doing the Baitcasters May 8th Pike/Walleye Tournament?

Jim
Pink Lady
Participant
Participant

Post by Pink Lady »

Markus and I will be fishing a Pike tourny that weekend, but not the Baitcasters event. We'll fishing the long point bay pike derby. I wish we could do the baitcasters tourny though, it'd be nice to see some new water.
MichaelVandenberg
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MichaelVandenberg »

I will be there...Either in my little old Tracker or my fishing partner's brand new Ranger...Guess which one I rather use.

Cheers,

Mike
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

I'll be there with M.T. Livewell Sr.

Look for the VIP boat (the only one in the Ottawa area that I am aware of).

Just remember that M.T. Livewell is THE VIP, and you can't go wrong. :lol: I'll most likely be toting my FH hat. Please come say hello. You can call me Bill, but most people can't remember that, so stick with MT in a crunch.

M.T. Livewell
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimW »

I won't be fishing the tournament ,but I may stop around at the end to see how everyone did.

M.T. hopefully we'll change that name this year!?!?!?!

JimW
baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Hey Pink Lady

Post by baitcaster »

What are you going to do if Marcus wins the draw for the weekend package the weekend of the tournament? I know someone else who's in the draw that would gladly take your place. He's trying to convince me he should win cause it's his anniversary! It would be great if you guys came up for it - I know everyone would love to meet you both as you're great posters on Hawk Talk.
Hopefully we'll meet sometime soon.

Crystal
Pink Lady
Participant
Participant

Post by Pink Lady »

Well if mr lucky pants was to win, then we'd be there with bells on. He's looking forward to the tourny here, but who can pass up a breakfast with baitcaster, fishhawk and bobber! :P
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Hoping RJ and I are fishin' in that tourney!!!!! Hope to see everyone there!!!!
RJ???????
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Anniversary Gift

Post by Seaweed »

Just got an early anniversary gift from the wife prior to heading down to the Bay of Quinte. My very own set of FRS radios .... probably so that she can call me in off the water but I don't mind. Isn't she a keeper guys.

I would just die if I won the Baitcasters weekend and what a beautiful way for Cindy and I to celebrate our first anniversary... :D

The girl should get something for getting married on opening day last year.... and to have to celebrate her anniversary late every year as long as we are fishing. Oh well .... she should have thought that one through.... and I have the best excuse for not buying flowers .... Mother's Day weekend ..... flowers triple in price. But this year she is getting a dozen just like we had in the wedding..... Royal Blue. Do you think they will clash with the paint in the cottage Crystal?

If a little Seaweed Jr. happens along around Xmas time maybe we can get you to be Godparents.

Holy cow am I sucking up or what?

I will be at the tournament....

C ya there.
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Well crystal. Seaweed is spreading it on pretty thick, but don't fall for it. Think about it...a couple kissy kissy newly weds talking all cutesie cutesie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
BENLEGER
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by BENLEGER »

May 8th I will be fishing another walleye derby , I will have to work hard to beat "The Walleye Hunter"...LOL :lol: last year we came in with the same weight........anyway good luck to everybody

BEN
baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

DRAW IN JUST 3 DAYS

Post by baitcaster »

Seaweed is definitely pouring it on thick! No one will believe it if he wins or you win Marcus - they'll think I've been bribed! I would be happy having any of the qualifiers in the cottage and over for breakfast next weekend. And, there's still time to get in the draw - just place your online order before Saturday!
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Bacon, ya talked me into it....ya got mail!

Help!...I need an aerator....don't really wanna buy one for full crack .. :roll:

RJ
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by saskie »

Can't do it. (No live well). It looks like we're heading to Clayton for the opener. I'll probably see if you guys missed any fish on Sunday, but I have to say y'all were pretty thorough after the ice derby - lol.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

saskie,

no live well here either...cooler and an aerator and were in business!