Baitcasters Walleye/Pike Tournament

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Breakfast with Everyone

Post by Seaweed »

Wow after this discussion string the bacon at the breakfast with Crystal, Mike and Fish-Hawk and Bobber will be sort of ... mmmm

Maybe we should have Pancakes? :lol:

Just kidding Bacon

I will model a Speedo on an inflatable raft and bask in the sun on some slop somewhere with my trusty flippin stick in hand.... with my Fish-Hawk hat of course and be Mr. July.... might need the centerfold to get me all in there.

Lather me up with some Baby Oil and sprinkle me with some glitter in case there is a big ole muskie near by ...... 8)
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Now that I see everyone really wants to see me in a thong (and why wouldn't you?)...Mike put this thing together...give the people what they want!
So if Boober is fishing with Boober Senior and you are fishing with Mick..who is in F-H3?
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Seaweed You and I can do the twins page.......get all oiled up and...um nothing........nevr mind.....go back to what you were doing.... :oops:
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Bacon - Ah, May 26th...the day the world was forever changed! :wink:

FH & Bobber, how can you refuse Bacon & Seaweed's offer to model (Seaweed really gave his pictoral spread a lot of detailed thought)!!!!!!!! :lol:

W.
Mick
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mick »

Bacon

Fish Hawk III is no more, Fish Hawk IV will be making its debut

Mick
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Oops that is what that is what I meant..please come again!
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

I was re-thinking my radio question today at work....ya I was REAL busy... :?

I'll only be using mine in case of emergency....that way if Bacon and I actually find the fish....we ain't tellin!... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cell phones work too...

RJ

P.S. Crystal or Mike...if a fish looks to not be doing very well....can it be weighed in early?...just curious...
baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

WEIGHING IN FISH

Post by baitcaster »

Yes, you can weigh in your fish at anytime during the day and we encourage this if there is a chance the fish will die. At least then we can release it and it may have a chance. Any fish weighed in will count towards your total weight of 4 and cannot be changed for other bigger fish later in the day.
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Boy am I ever naive. Using radios to cheat - and cell phones. I never would have thought of doing that.

I'll be releaved to tell the missus that cell phones are not permitted in the boat...
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

OH MY GAWD, MY SIDE HURTS NOW!

Bobber and Bobberdad will be there. He's travelling all the way from Nova Scotia for the event. I don't know who's more excited, me or him.

Turns out, he heard about the thong contest and and couldn't pass it up. :lol:

See ya out there.
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

RJ, I was thinking about your radio comment yesterday too. And I have to agree with you.

Not because I think anyone will cheat, but imagine the perception from those fishing the tournament who are not hawk talkers (if there is such a thing). Wouldn't look good. I'll bring mine and listen in just in case.

As for this thong thing ... guys I cannot scratch my eyes out anymore than I already have. :roll: This is like a warning at an amusement park, may come cause nausea.

See you tomorrow ladies!!!

M.T. Livewell