Lakers at Palmerston Lake

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Snofrog
Participant
Participant

Lakers at Palmerston Lake

Post by Snofrog »

Going to above lake on friday the 30th weather permitting . Will be a first for me but cousin has been there before says that lakers are in 20 feet of water this time of year. Any one with experience this time of year at that lake would appreciate info . Update will be posted upon completion . P>S> will bring camera hopefully will have pics.
Scum Frog
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Scum Frog »

I was talking to Double S Sports and Marina in Ompah.

The ice is all off and the lake is open.

Hopefully we'll get into a few Lakers!
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Snofrog, you really resemble Dubie. Are you two related? :lol: :lol:
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Markus, everyone in Lanark County looks like that. If I knew how to post my picture you'd say, "hey Moosebunk, you ever look like snofrog." Dubie probably thinks he looks like eye-tracker, but I tell ya, there's a big difference between the Perthites and our neighbours from Smiths Falls. They're all missing 'bout a trillion brain cells. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhh that was a zinger eh BigAL

You know I'm just keeping the old terf war rivallry going. And being a thousand km's away I can do all the mouthing I want now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Snofrog
Participant
Participant

Post by Snofrog »

nope not related to him hahahaha day at Palmerston was good not for me hahaha but cousin caught a 8 pounder and threw another one back in ....had good day but cool