Muskie fishing charter?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Mr.J.
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Muskie fishing charter?

Post by Mr.J. »

Me and a coule of buddies have been talking about doing a muskie charter this year.In my local paper was an ad for the Carp fishing show with a link to a charter that offered a half day at something like $250 which is what we are looking for, but our searches had previously only found 3 - 4 day charters at considerably more than that. The web page with the ad doesn't seem to be good to go or at least hasn't worked when I typed it in.

Can any one recommend a day or half day charter for muskie fishing in and around the Ottawa area?
Xenos
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Xenos »

I bet this is what your looking for. he offers 1/2 days at resonable prices.

http://www.travel-net.com/~mistermuskie/

I just set up one with him.
SkeeterJohn
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SkeeterJohn »

There are a few others in the area too that shouldn't be ignored a couple also post on here so by now you may have received a pm from one of them :lol:
Mr.J.
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Mr.J. »

Xenos

I just visited the site and composed an email asking for info, thanks for the heads up.
Trophymuskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Trophymuskie »

Your looking for Kirt Lavigne, try and find him with his username which is muskiestalker and I believe his e-mail is muskiestalker@sympatico.ca .

I don't do half days and rarely get hired for a single day, most of my business comes from a long ways away and fish for multiple days. I have 20 trips booked for 80 days in 2004 so far that's an avg of 4 days per trip.
Catch and release them all
Richard Collin