Fishin' Machines

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
TrollingThunder
Participant
Participant

Fishin' Machines

Post by TrollingThunder »

Well just throwing this out there but what kind of boats are the fellow Fish-Hawkers riding in? Any bragging descriptions about the extras is welcome haha...I'm sure ill be hating a few of you by the end of this :lol:

My monster is a 14' tinner with a whopping 9.9 (no, it's not a kicker lol) but hey, she gets er' done, and with gas prices the way they are I ain't complaining...I got a new fish-finder this year, nice Humminbird 585, thats about it, just biding my time for the center consol with the 350 hp on the tail :lol:
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Hey TrollingThunder,

You can see many of the boats in the Visitor's Photo Gallery under Boats, Motors and Trucks here. http://www.fish-hawk.net/photogallery/t ... p?album=14

Come to think of it, I think there was a post made sometime last year on the same topic. I'll try and find it...but can't guarantee, not much to search on. :)

<a href="http://www.fish-hawk.net/index.php?page=44">Here's our past boats.</a> I get my new one this week. Very, very excited about that. :lol:

Cheers,
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
eye-tracker
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by eye-tracker »

Here is a link to my 2008 fishin' machine...

Tracker Tundra Team Edition

-sheldon
sheldonhatch.com
NPAA 928
Last edited by eye-tracker on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

eye-tracker wrote:Here is a link to my 2008 fishin' machine...

Tracker Tundra Team Edition

-s
Hey sheldon...I just wanted to pass along a big thanks for the advice on the Lowrance unit i have. I bought a new transducer and its working great again.

Thanks my friend

Andy
DrB
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DrB »

1988 ProCraft 178 w/150HP 'rude. 74lb Minn Kota Maxum (24V) with an old Eagle flasher at the bow and a brand new Lowrance LM-520C GPS/Sonar combo. Oh, did I mention it's a dual console boat?....

I bet I forgot to mention that the motor is a heavy drinker!!!! :shock: :shock:

Cheers!
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

I have a Triton TR 19 with a 175 Efi Merc on the back. It has a hydraulic jack plate,82lb thrust Motorguide digital with built in sonar, LMS 520c on the console, X65 and a Lowrance H2O on the bow. This baby is fast but it sure likes the gas, I have only driven it once this year because I am trying to save my gas money for Bass Season :shock:

bassman40
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bassman40 »

my new tr186 Elite pkg rig can be seen in the online gallery http://www.fish-hawk.net/photogallery/t ... p?album=14 under bassman nickname.

Only had it out 3 times and still working on the break-in period as well as growing $alls big enough to get her WOT with the 175Opti on the back.

Usually running it on the Ottawa as I live in Orleans.

cheers,
Bassman
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

I have a twin 9.5" foot power Addidas running shoe w a slightly used upper body that drinks a lot of fuel as well :lol: You do not want to know about the exhaust system on this thing :shock:
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

almontefisher wrote:I have a twin 9.5" foot power Addidas running shoe w a slightly used upper body that drinks a lot of fuel as well :lol: You do not want to know about the exhaust system on this thing :shock:
and according to the Mrs. its a "2-stroke"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Yeah maybe 2 stroke but at least it is a long shaft and not a short shaft
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

almontefisher wrote:Yeah maybe 2 stroke but at least it is a long shaft and not a short shaft
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA excellent!!! well done my friend :)
jig head
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by jig head »

2007 Ranger Z21 Comanche paired with a 2007 225 Evinrude E-TEC. Hydraulic jackplate, 520 fish finder indash, 332C on console, 101# trolling motor, 4 bank charger, keel guard, tilt wheel, trim switch on wheel, hot foot, remote oil fill, SRS seating

That si the rig I will be driving in many years down the road :lol:
waynerb66
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by waynerb66 »

I get around on my 14 foot '96 Misty River Utility boat. She is good and solid. Power comes from a '96 20 hp. Yamaha.

Jackel
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Jackel »

I bum rides off Spinner. :lol:
bruce
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bruce »

like to show my ride but havin probs uploading pics to gallery.after the upload I get a white screen and pics are not in the album.what am i doin wrong?