Man, do real work for a week or so and you miss too much!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Man, do real work for a week or so and you miss too much!

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Can't believe the catching up I'll have to do. A lot of new posts and posters I see....Oh well :!: I have 2 nights at work to catch up :!: :roll: :lol:

Well, off to Quebec for trout on Monday the 10th....Wahoo :!:
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Anyone else catching any trout yet :?: Ontario or Quebec :?:
McQ
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by McQ »

I'm heading out tomorrow for a couple of days on Lake Memphramagog, Lake Trout and Ouananiche (landlocked salmon) are on the menu. Got some new baits to try out.

Hopefully, some pics and a report when I get back.
Tomcat
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Trout fishing

Post by Tomcat »

Hi WIG:

Since you asked, 5 of us ventered up Kazabazua way for a weekend stay at a friends cottage 23,24 and 25 Apr for the opener of trout season. His lake is stocked with rainbows (he and his neighbours). Weather wasn't the greatest and only two bows were caught. However, the comaraderie, the fishing and the poker combined for a great couple of days. The rest of the boys are heading up next Tues to the outfitters for 5 days of trouting just below La Verendrye Park.
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

I am heading out on the pike/eye opener to silver lake to try our luck. Not planning on trolling or should I ?. Will let youz know
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Trout fishing

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Tomcat wrote:Hi WIG:

Since you asked, 5 of us ventered up Kazabazua way for a weekend stay at a friends cottage 23,24 and 25 Apr for the opener of trout season. His lake is stocked with rainbows (he and his neighbours). Weather wasn't the greatest and only two bows were caught. However, the comaraderie, the fishing and the poker combined for a great couple of days. The rest of the boys are heading up next Tues to the outfitters for 5 days of trouting just below La Verendrye Park.
Glad to hear it Tomcat! About 5 or 6 of my buds were up on our lake over the last weekend. 25 Speckles with a couple 2 pounders...Can't wait for Monday!!!!
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

A skinny 15 incher off the island here, amongst the few remaining flowing ice bergs. Hungry little Brook.

Actually, my first day out I spent most of my time learning to cast my new baitcaster... that was fun :roll: :?