THEFT - Please keep your eyes open!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

THEFT - Please keep your eyes open!

Post by Bobber »

Euro Style Fishing store was broken into on May 1, 2004 and several models of TRABUCCO fishing rods indicated below were stolen.

We kindly ask anyone who might have any information pertaining to this theft to notify police or the Eurostyle Fishing store at 613-828 5542.

These rods are not normal ones, generally being very, very long. A description can be provided if required, should anyone have information on the selling of these rods outside of Eurostyle Fishing.

Thanks
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
Weeder
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Weeder »

We'll get em....there are enough of us out there that somebody is bound to see someone using one of these rods. Are they similar to the one that you were showing off at the Carp show (i.e. telescopic and expands to about 20 feet).

The other thing that comes to mind is the area that Eurostyle is in. I lived in that area for 15 years and, believe me, within a few blocks there are some pretty nasty dudes that will steal anything and try to pawn it off.

Keep your eyes open.