Who is fishing this Friday?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.

Who is fishing this Friday?

Post by Guest »

I will be heading out until about 4 pm this Friday just wondering who else will be on the water. Going to fish for pike and walleye
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Where you headin?????Lookin like a good start bout that time for me too :D If you lookin to meet up with anyone lemme know!!!

T.L F.F
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

I'm headed out tomorrow after work to finally chase some big pike....hoping the bigguns are active...

Will be out in Shirley's Bay if anyone is out that way...

RJ

Post by Guest »

Floatfishing... I will be up early and doing a bunch of my shore spots. Send me a private message if you want to hook up. I would like to go for Pike or walleye but am always up for anything
Pepe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Muskrat

Post by Pepe »

Hey Boys - I'm going to Muskrat on saturday as a "pre-fish" for the big gathering. I'll let you all know how the bite was, water levels, weed growth etc.

I know Muskrat quite well, however, I have never caught a laker there (never targetted them) - I'll speak to a couple of buddies that fish for them there and try to get some inside scoop.

Countdown is on ..............

Pepe
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

All muskrat reports are welcome and laker reports are most welcome!