Lac Beau...........

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Lac Beau...........

Post by Bass Addict »

Well folks .....

Have Fun 8) 8)
Last edited by Bass Addict on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
jwhite
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jwhite »

See you there.

Should I bring a white spinnerbait?
GuinnessGuy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by GuinnessGuy »

Its official! :shock:

Now everyone knows that Lake X in the region, mentionned in so many other posts by other, is actually Lac Beauchamp.

No secrets on F-H. :roll:
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

:cry:
Musky51
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Musky51 »

You guys have no idea the pressure you put on a spots... this thread and the crappie thread are just brutal

almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Musky51 wrote:You guys have no idea the pressure you put on a spots... this thread and the crappie thread are just brutal

Are you serious??? I know it is not a good idea to let out lake names on the web but come on....Do a search and there is a whole web page dedicated to this lake. If the only way to find info is on this site then you probably need someone to put your lure on and off and maybe even tie your shoes...Incredible..I did not know Bobber created the only web site in the world with this info on it. Why not just shut Fish-Hawk right down???

Come on guys give it up :evil:
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Look..there is even an entire stocked trout lake for sale on the net...Did not even need anyone from here to tell me about it...Who would have thought that this world wide web has so much info on it :roll:

http://www.private-lake.com/speckle-trout.html
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

almontefisher wrote:
Musky51 wrote:You guys have no idea the pressure you put on a spots... this thread and the crappie thread are just brutal

Are you serious??? I know it is not a good idea to let out lake names on the web but come on....Do a search and there is a whole web page dedicated to this lake. If the only way to find info is on this site then you probably need someone to put your lure on and off and maybe even tie your shoes...Incredible..I did not know Bobber created the only web site in the world with this info on it. Why not just shut Fish-Hawk right down???

Come on guys give it up :evil:
Ya you're right Peter.... :lol: ....here's a blurb about that lake....doesn't mention anything about fishing, but it does mention BIRD WATCHING :shock: :shock: ....guess this is why BA knows about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Region: Outaouais
Category: Municipal and regional park / nature interpretation centre
The Parc du Lac Beauchamp (Beauchamp lake park), in the heart of the city of Gatineau, is a true oasis of greenery. This natural 172-hectare space lets you practice a wide variety of leisure activities year-round with the whole family. In the summer: swimming, canoeing, pedal boating, bird-watching, walking, cycling, etc. In the winter: cross-country skiing, skating and sliding.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Is that not what we were talking about Steve...The bucket brigade catching all of BA's birds??? :lol:
GR8-Scott
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by GR8-Scott »

:shock: :o - So, I guess we'll all be there next weekend then... :?: :?: :?: :shock: :wink:

Better go pick up my QC licence this weekend then :wink:
Scott
- A bad day on the water is better than a good day in the office.....
- Every day can be a fishing day, but not every day will be a catching day.......
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

GR8-Scott wrote: So, I guess we'll all be there next weekend then... :?: :?: :?: :shock: :wink:

No problem Dude.........

Please bring along all your friends , There's plenty of Rainbow's for everybody, :P :P :P :lol:
GR8-Scott
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by GR8-Scott »

guess I'll bring my camera too . . . see this is a good spot for Bird Watching as well ....... :P :P :P
Scott
- A bad day on the water is better than a good day in the office.....
- Every day can be a fishing day, but not every day will be a catching day.......
Coyote
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Coyote »

I see we tried to start a quebec fishing project similiar to the ontario one here on fish-hawk awhile back,there was only a handful of people that replied giving names of lakes that they know about or fished in,I don't know if Bobber is working on this new idea .It would be nice to know about boat launches mentioned,nearby bait shops etc. On fish-hawk there are the names of lakes (In Ontario), best place to catch bass,pike ,crappie etc, map of the lake,where the boat launches are located,conditions of the boat launches,everything a person would need. but it seems to me that the lakes in quebec are considered top secret, I'm not trying to start anything thing here but i thought we where here to help each other out, i don't have time to travel around to find boat launches or bait shops etc, trying to get info on this site regarding quebec lakes is like pulling teeth, when someone ask me about a certain lake or river i tell them what i know about it. People with kids don't have the time to drive around looking for boat launches,bait shops .If these places are so secret how did you find out about them??My buddy asked a few questions about certain lakes in quebec here on fish-hawk and he said that you could private message him regarding the questions but he got no replies,I have to laugh when someone says something about pressure on lakes,(what its alright for you and your buddies to fish catch you limit but no one else)so when you fish on a lake you don't put pressure on it, give me a break .topic might tick off some people but you won't have to worry about me,I'm fishing in ontario.
Coyote
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Coyote »

(1)Quebec lakes are top secret. (2) Ontario lakes are not (3) Don't ask questions regarding Quebec lakes on Fish-Hawk. (4)Only the people that fish on these lakes in quebec don't put pressure on them,only outsiders do.(5) you guys make me laugh.(6) I'm fishing in Ontario. (7) Help a fellow fisherman. (8)how did you find out about lake X when its suppose to be secret??(9)In Ontario we help fellow fisher people out by naming lakes,species,ramps,bait shops etc, (10) hope everyone has a safe and happy fishing season.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Coyote wrote:In Ontario we help fellow fisher people out by naming lakes,species,ramps,bait shops etc,

Well since you brought it up ............

Now's your chance , Start naming lakes ...Let's say Bass for example

A couple of really good Largemouth lakes would be a start..... :idea: