Looking for Eastern Ontario Trout Lake.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Out of curiosity, and with 100% total respect.

I do not venture out to the lakes mentioned for stocked fish....PERIOD.

But, this has been posted in the past.

Guys on here that do regularly fish them...have you seen a huge surgence of people on them? Has the fishability suffered?

I'm just curious. I understand and appreciate the passion....but just want to know if there really has been a huge increase in traffic on them.
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Jimmy from the Harley wrote:Out of curiosity, and with 100% total respect.

I do not venture out to the lakes mentioned for stocked fish....PERIOD.

But, this has been posted in the past.

Guys on here that do regularly fish them...have you seen a huge surgence of people on them? Has the fishability suffered?

I'm just curious. I understand and appreciate the passion....but just want to know if there really has been a huge increase in traffic on them.
DEFINATELY JIMMY!!!......one of those lakes was mentioned here a couple of years back during ice season...I was up at a buddies cottage on the lake for the weekend and he said he NEVER saw that many people ice fishing that day in his 24 years of being there!!...it was disgusting!.....Mike P was there as well and I'm sure he has a few choice words regarding the $hit show he saw that day after the name of the lake was broadcasted on this site :twisted:
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Jimmy.
Yes to your questions regarding increased traffic, and depeleted stock. 100% the internet is driving traffic to these places.
Last edited by fatluke on Thu May 20, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Thanks Steve, I appreciate that being cleared up.

I have also seen a lot of relatively unknown walleye humps on the Miss being RAPED these days.... :evil:
troutbum
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by troutbum »

Well it’s not as if Sports pal is giving away any state secrets here. I mean he is just giving the guy a few spots to try and good on him for doing that. I could see if he was dropping names of lakes that are delicate or those remote ones that we’ve spent literately weeks trying to find, hours getting lost or stuck, cutting trees you name it. That is not what he has done. These lakes are plenty known to the area angler and are stocked and have been stocked for decades for that very reason.
I have fished them many times sometimes I could limit out and other times I get skunked, but I’m not going to blame it on someone for telling someone “hey go try that lake” whether it’s over a web forum or word of mouth. Let’s face it that’s how we all get started, Right?
Case in point Green Lake on the French Line right up near where some of the mentioned lakes are, That lake gets worked over harder then a ….. well you know. Last year caught one of the nicest specks I’ve ever had out of there. If I can find the picture I’ll post it, but my point is good trout lake?? Yes, secret?? Not hardly, did effect my day out?? Not in the least.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Good intent, but perhaps maybe via PM would have been best? NO?
fiiish
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fiiish »

Globally, fish stocks are going down and it's all because of the internet! Give me a break. :roll:
Good for you guys who buy/acquire books to find the information you need. That's great.
I, like a lot of other people, use the internet to do the same thing.

To Dutchydr... good luck wherever you decide to go. 8)
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

i have copied all the names of the lakes on this post and have gone and posted them on all other fishing sites i take part in and just for you musky boy i have many more to add like maybe in the calabogie area oriole anyone 4x4 in !!
moonshine
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by moonshine »

i really hope you are joking, that would be such reckless behavior. I will never divulge another lake on this site. and believe me i know lakes that aren't on the stocking lists or named on maps
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

no i am not kidding this is a fishing site where we share info and trade ideas for fishing if your so secretive them maybe you join the secret service i am not scared to post the name of a lake or where i have had sucess fishing if you are then why are you on this site????????
i will continue to post names of lakes and more names of lakes as long as im alive. you don't like it????? too bad suck it up buttercups!!

like is aid before they need to change the site's name to

www.fishhawkcrybabydaycare.com
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

fishin mission wrote:i have copied all the names of the lakes on this post and have gone and posted them on all other fishing sites i take part in and just for you musky boy i have many more to add like maybe in the calabogie area oriole anyone 4x4 in !!
Once an azz always an azz!! :lol: :oops: :lol:
Georges
Participant
Participant

Post by Georges »

Give me a PM I will be glad to tell some lakes along with what I use.
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

musky azz

Post by fishin mission »

well musky boy who's the azz here ? who sends people nasty pm's and is too much of a yellow belly to respond !

enough said !
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: musky azz

fishin mission wrote:well musky boy who's the azz here ? who sends people nasty pm's and is too much of a yellow belly to respond !

enough said !
Yellow Belly?????.....similar to your yellow head Bart???? :lol: :lol: :lol: ...your avatar makes perfect sense.....keep sitting in front of your PC and dream about catching a fish :wink: 8) :lol:

nuff said!! 8) :wink:
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

what a wasted piece of skin!