Muskie Wingman

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
MuskieWannabe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Muskie Wingman

Post by MuskieWannabe »

Hey there all,
I'm new to the Muskie world amnd am looking to see if I would be able to tag along with someone to see hwo it's done and maybe land my first one. I can go most nights after work, I'm off most days by 3:30pm and am willing to stay out as late as you like. I live in Kanata and wou;ld like to see what the Ottawa has to offer but am willing to try my luck anywhere. I've been fishing sinse I've been a kid, nabbed a nice 13.5lb Pike a couple weeks ago, and am wanting to become involved in the Muskie world. If anyone would allow me to tag along for a fish, to see how it's done and to goive me some first hand pointers, it would be greatly appreciated. Again, I'm free most nights and have cleared my weekend of the 16th and 17th for anyone wanting to go out any or both days of that weekend. If anyone's interested in molding me into a trophy muskie fisherman I'm here to learn, net, take pics, and hopefully land one of my own!!! Email me and let's try to set up a trip!

Thanks to everyone!
Last edited by MuskieWannabe on Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

I'll keep you in mind MW....I work in Kanata..and plan to hit the Ottawa ar Arnprior every now and then..

RJ
MuskieWannabe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by MuskieWannabe »

Thanks a lot, I'm available most times with a bit of notice...just a day or two.
Muskiemagnet
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskiemagnet »

I'll take you out on Wednesday evening if you want. I sent you an e-mail.