Caiger's Pre-meet

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

John wrote:Gezzzzzz don't mention bacon to fish-hawk he saw more than his fair share of bacon at muskrat on the sunday eh fish-hawk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

About 40lbs of it so i beleive :lol:
There was a lot more Bacon than that in the Motel room in North Bay. :lol:
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

It's a beautiful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :wink:
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Cman wrote:meeting up at Mississippi lake on a mid week day isn't going to work for me. Work and family = not going to happen.

Any other suggestions? Something quick maybe. I mean, we gonna spend 3 days with each other anyway...

Cman
I am still gonna stick with the Mississippi Meet because me and Bobber have talked about doing something like that for awhile now.

As for getting together for a coffee or something quick...so far we have not managed to have a quick get-together prior to any of the fishing week-ends because it is so hard for everyone to manage to get together. We tried one once...and I believe it was JimW and Draven that made it out of 30 guys.

But that is not to discourage any of you people going to Caigers from trying to get together before hand.
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by saskie »

Is this still on? Everyone's been talking about the other get together.