A bonus fishy!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

A bonus fishy!

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Well the wife and I decided to head out regardless of weather 8) And the target was walleye and nothin :evil: So we decided to hit another spot that has not produced from shore but looks deadly :twisted: So lw and behold after about 10 minutes my rod takes off :shock: (Fishing a lindy rig with big live minnows)I feed a bit of line and set the hook,Well lemme tell ya,I thought for sure I had a small muskie on for the fight was intense and wasnt fighting like a walleye :shock: Well then it came in and I said "its a nice eye,No wait its a..............Image

Well what a shocker!!!Love the way they fight and lost a few more after this 22"er!!!!Out for sure tommorow night for em cause they are on and hittin hard :shock:

T.L F.F More points for team 3!!!!! :P [/img]
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Hey FF

Way to go big Guy .....Nice cat....Did you and Rox eat that walleye./...sorry you can't eat fish.....did Rox cook it up :?: Might be heading to Rochester NY this sunday for a days fishing with King-Me...if the weather holds...and he fixes the house on Saturday 8) Hope the weather holds :D :D :D
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Hey Big-O,If you header land a big one for me too :shock: Now Im jealous :lol: But no worries if you still plan on 2 weeks I would love to join the fun considering it is my B-DAY weekend :D :D :D

Haul em if you go and let me know bout Sat as well :D

T.L F.F
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

What day???? mines is on the 23rd
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

The 19th :D :D :D Unfortunatly Im on a Monday but you will get your bumps @ Caigers :lol: :lol: :lol:

MR Sandman..........YES............Bring Big-O a dream....Make it the biggest fish that he has ever seen....

Sry no can do FF Caught that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

T.L F.F
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Great....here I go again.....thanks :? :wink:
Lucannus
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Lucannus »

Every Hookset That FF makes He yells " Its a Musky"