No longer the worst Dad ever - took my kids

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

No longer the worst Dad ever - took my kids

Post by M.T. Livewell »

Finally got the little monsters out fishing. The perch were slow to come, but lots of fun to play with once we got them. :D
Billy and Cassie

M.T. Livewell
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

1/2 full livewell

Post by bts »

Good to see the livewell is no longer empty but what team are the kids on?
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

I've gotta get my 5 year old out too. I keep finding excuses and end up feeling like a heel every time I tell her why she can't come along this time. It has been really buggy up here though. SEEEEEE THERE I GO AGAIN. :cry:

Congrats MT on graduating to awesome dadness. Looks like your little snot rockets had a great time out cruising the waters for food. :wink: :lol:
Steve G
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Steve G »

You did not have nice little yellow hats for them so they got yellow life jackets... :lol: :lol: :lol:

They should soon be taller than thier dad! :shock:

looks like they had fun. 8)
Chrome_A_Saurus
Participant
Participant

Post by Chrome_A_Saurus »

Always nice to see the huge smile on a kids face when they catch a fish :D ....Soon enough with smiles like those they will become avid anglers and will be taking DAD to school ( like team 6 plans to do ) :lol:

Cheers

Chrome
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

way to go DAD....did Bacon teach Cassie how to fish?????? by the size of the perch being held up ...I'd say he must of had a hand in it :wink: :wink: great Photo's
Karack
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Karack »

big-o wrote: did Bacon teach Cassie how to fish?????? by the size of the perch being held up ...I'd say he must of had a hand in it
NICE!!!

Damn near spewed Sprite outta nose when I read that zinger Big-O :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karack
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Well at least my little neice...(or she calls me uncle...what is your cousins kids to you any way???) was able to catch something all be it bait...her father 's Livewell is still MT...
Bill those are some great shots of the little monsters for sure....And you said the bite was slow....Like father.......