Can we all agree?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
dead_weight
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

NS ?

Post by dead_weight »

Hi Gerry ... what part of NS are you from? I've been here since 1991 so creeping up on 20 yrs myself ...
gerrymackenzie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by gerrymackenzie »

pcalder - originally Glace Bay. Then New Glasgow and then Halifax before coming to the land of milk and honey.

Gerry
dead_weight
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Newbie ...

Post by dead_weight »

From what I can gather there appears to be a lot of pi$$ed off people here in fish net ... I'm actually not new here ... I posted stuff a number of years ago under a different handle ... can't recall my username ... just had a hiatus for a few yrs while I had 2 kids .. they are 2 and 4 now so I'm starting to get back to reality. I know back then this site really helped me a lot ... and we even went on a trip to Pinecrest lodge because of it and had a heck of a good time. I hope things settle down a little because I sure enjoy reading these postings ...
Mick
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mick »

i was on that trip....it was a good time......we had about 30 guys there IIRC :D
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimW »

I was at the Pinecrest trip as well, good trip, plus the Muskrat trip and the Westmeath trip.... "The good ol' days" of F-H.

JimW
Kovalchuk
Participant
Participant

Post by Kovalchuk »

JimW wrote:I was at the Pinecrest trip as well, good trip, plus the Muskrat trip and the Westmeath trip.... "The good ol' days" of F-H.

JimW
A bit off-topic but Westmeath is a Bass factory right now... Launched at Laurentian View looking for pike and ended up with about 25 Smallmouth between 1-4lbs. Couldn't resist the non-stop smallie action!
Joisey Joe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Joisey Joe »

Hey Kovi, how's the contract talks goin with the NHL? :twisted: Marcus, how the heck are you?