My First Muskie...WHAT A FISH!!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

Congrats MW and MM!! I'm so happy for you!

You came on this board looking for some help and it came really quick didn't it? In no time flat you landed some muskies!

It's really nice to see people helping each other like that on these boards, almost brings a tear to your eye! :cry: :) :D
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

MuskieWannabe....nice work....good for you!

MM.....fun eh?....putting people onto fish they don't think they can catch....kinda like a gar trip a few weeks back... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice work boys.....F-H.net works again!

RJ
Lucster
Participant
Participant

Post by Lucster »

Nice going MuskieWannabe!!

Wow...Hope I get that lucky on my first try for Muskies, which should be sometime next week(Got some new lures and gear) I'm pretty new to fishing on the Ottawa and area, but this site has given lots of tips and locations of where I could find catch/release my first muskie!! and hopefully more after that... :D :lol:

Got a new boat last year and have been fishing with co-workers on the Ottawa for pike/walleyes/bass, but now I'd like to try my luck at those monster muskies!! :D
Gordo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gordo »

Great job! Nice size for your first one.

Gordo
Gord

NPAA#553
DV_8
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DV_8 »

Congrats on the muskies! For some of us it's not the fish of a thousand casts but sometimes it sure feels like it. I fished with MuskieMagnet and sometimes I think the guy was born with a horseshoe up is butt! He knows is stuff though. Hope you catch many more. Good Luck!