Constant Lake

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.

Constant Lake

Post by Guest »

I am heading up to Constant Lake next weekend to do some fishing, and have only ever been up there to fish for bass. I'd like to try the walleye fishing there, and was wondering if anyone has fished that lake for walleye before? If so, do you have any tips you could share?

Thanks,

Dave Maslen
davemaslen@muskiescanada.ca
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

No walleye in Constance Lake...Bass , Pike , crappie , Sunfish , Rockbass
And from what i understand the weeds are dying off and so are the fish :(
if you go...please let us know the condition of this lake...Saskie fished last weekend i think...and reported that the weeds were dying...let us know whats going if it's got worse

Post by Guest »

I'm actually going to Constant Lake, not Constance Lake. Constant Lake is up past Dacre in the Renfrew area.

Dave Maslen
davemaslen@muskiescanada.ca
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
bass ackwards
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bass ackwards »

Ya have caught some walleye, last summer, during a bass tourny, was using senko in the bays on the opposite side of the lake from the launch, 6 to 8 feet of water.
good luck
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by saskie »

big-o wrote:...Saskie fished last weekend i think...and reported that the weeds were dying...let us know whats going if it's got worse
Since this is my first season here I can't compare this years weeds to anything, but Constance Lake IS very weedy, and who ever said the weeds were dying (not me) was probably exagerating. I didn't find any bass or pike though, but nailed a few nice sunfish and a crappie.