Charter Services

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
kingb_44
Participant
Participant

Charter Services

Post by kingb_44 »

My wife and I have been fishing apx 45 minutes north of Kingston over the past several years and everytime we cross over the St lawerence river she indicates that she would like to fish it at least once.

Is anyone willing to recommend a charter service that we could use to fish the river? Our interests are mainly in bass and pike and we will be up in the area the third week of August next year.

Any recommendations on where to go would be greatly appreciated.
jwhite
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jwhite »

Look up Doug Amos....he'll put you on the bass and pike.

http://www.fishing1000islands.com/doug.html
C5
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Doug Amos

Post by C5 »

there you go I just sent a pm with Doug's number.. hadn't seen him referred to on this site so wasn't sure he was still guiding... Fished with Doug a bunch a couple of years ago and he is a great guy to spend a day on the water with.. (for an teacher:) ) He definitely knows the bass hangouts in that section of the Larry... highly recommended!
Ron
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

i hired Doug for a day 2 years ago and he will definitely put you onto fish all you have to do i set the hook his prices are very reasonable considering the knowledge you will pick up from him if your paying attention. i'll put a plug in for Doug ..hey i'm a poet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trophy Hunter
Participant
Participant

Post by Trophy Hunter »

Dave Curtis - Fishin Fanatic Guide service ,great guide and renowned Muskie fisherman , 613-353-1030
kingb_44
Participant
Participant

Post by kingb_44 »

Thank you I'll contact both of these individuals.