Free whitewater rafting vouchers

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Free whitewater rafting vouchers

Post by slop »

If anyone can use 2 free vouchers send me a PM for the details
If Winnipeg gets a hockey team, Toronto will want one too.....
Rob
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Rob »

Hey Grant how everthing on your end! hope all is well! Thanks for the offer on those eskimo's tickets I would have gone to that for sure as they are my favorite CFL team. Unfortunatley I was out of town that week-end and with all the problems with the changes bobber had made. The site did not alert me of your PM so I didnt even know about your kind offer until today when I was looking for your phone #, as I am interested in the white water rafting voucher's. Are they form Outauais adventures?.

Now here is something you might be interested in: As you know I have a 12' aluminum with a 9.9 johnson + 2 swivel seats + trailer, and if your interested you could borrow it some time if you would like. Sorry I know it's not much of an offer but it's the best I can do until next year, when I get my new boat! I'll try to give you a shout early in the week and maybe we can set up a little outing.

CHEERS

Rob
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

Hey HOF, i've been busy as well. Don't worry there will be plenty of Football tix still to come. I would love to get out for a day/evening for a fish. The whitewater tix came a little late and my boss decided to take a week's vacation......... giving me plenty of short notice :roll: :cry: .

Looking forward to getting out with you for some GIANT FISH :!:
mlamothe
Participant
Participant

Post by mlamothe »

I just went white water rafting on the weekend... Wow!! what a rush going down those world class rapids in a 14 foot rubber raft. I recomend it to anyone that hasn't been.

Mark
Rico
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Rico »

I would love to grab those vouchers off you! Let me know if you still have them.
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

Rico, the vouchers are only good until friday. If you still want em let me know.......I gotta run, i'll check back this evening to get the vedict.

I know.....i know plenty of short notice :roll: